• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't see Gk shirts in launch

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
      Maybe we should nip up Ruislip sports shop for a look as they launched kits before the club

Comment

Still sewing the lace embroidery on.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Still sewing the lace embroidery on.
          I shouldn't laugh.

But I did.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post

No man over the age of 13 should be wearing a replica kit in my eyes anyway!
            I haven't bought once since I was a teenager, but plenty of others do.

Comment

Had no problem with it as our 3rd kit but as it's our 2nd we are going to end up wearing it how many times? Should always be Dennis the menace then play around with the 3rd kit if they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Good point! Finally a kit which looks good on girls and women.
                And blokes who carry man bags

Comment

Probably still trying to work out how to get a rainbow on it...

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post

No man over the age of 13 should be wearing a replica kit in my eyes anyway!
                    Why? Don't over 13s play football then?

I was still playing football at 48 and only stopped due to a knee injury. What did you think we wore instead of football kits, our plain t-shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I was still playing football at 48 and only stopped due to a knee injury. What did you think we wore instead of football kits, our plain t-shirts?
                      You know what he meant....

I'd tend to agree with him but each to their own and all that.

What makes grown men wearing replica shirts worse, in my opinion, is when you've got a bloke in his 40s with a teenager's - or barely into his 20s - name on the back of his shirt. But as I say, each to their own. It's not what I would choose to do but they're not hurting anyone.

Comment

I can get my head round wearing for sports or gym if it fits I’ve done that. But tops for day to day wear as grown man is wrong

Comment

Is it in honour of our dear departed Pinkie?

my 17 year old son wants one.... he’s straight and over 13.

Comment

I think a shock is on the cards (no pun intended) despite some of the comments on here a lot seem to like it as it's different and will be buying, new home kit is same as last year with a red trim added...............

Comment

Yep exactly that. Can get loads of plain ones from various sport shops like I do and stick the bibs over it. Bet you had your name on the back of it as well didnt you? Or dare I say even worse the matching shorts and socks???

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

You know what he meant....

I'd tend to agree with him but each to their own and all that.

What makes grown men wearing replica shirts worse, in my opinion, is when you've got a bloke in his 40s with a teenager's - or barely into his 20s - name on the back of his shirt. But as I say, each to their own. It's not what I would choose to do but they're not hurting anyone.
                                Nail on head. The type of people who wear socks with sandals.....

Comment

Working...
                                X