terrible terrible start fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrible terrible start fixtures

i cant believe how many difficult fixtures we are starting with we have so many difficult games if we can draw all of them at least we may be able to recover ,but just look at how difficult those games are
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

...and that's just the home ones.

Comment

They are only as difficult as we make them. No stand out teams like Newcastle or Wolves so far.

Comment

if only we had an easy start but i suppose we do have the great facto mondo back in the fold so potentially we can beat anybody
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I looked at thought they were decent opening can see plenty of points from that lot

Comment

i dunno, i don't think they're that bad. wigan, preston, sheff utd and bristol are all winable as i don't think the latter 3 will have the same kind of season that they had during the last campaign.

i have a lot of faith in steve, he will pull rabbits out of hats this season and we will be a lot more organized and consistent than we were last season imo. with a few additions, the right style and retaining key players we could easily make the top 10. our young players tasted the championship last season and pretty much all of them showed great promise, we will be more than fine imo.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              They are only as difficult as we make them. No stand out teams like Newcastle or Wolves so far.
              Well said.

We gotta play them sometime, so why not get them out of the way. It'll be a good test of our potential.
              Last edited by Undecided; 22-06-2018, 10:18 AM. Reason: sp.

Comment

There are no easy games. We should shape up better than last season.
                Already looking forward to Preston away.

Comment

we have to play them all over a season so who cares when

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    i cant believe how many difficult fixtures we are starting with we have so many difficult games if we can draw all of them at least we may be able to recover ,but just look at how difficult those games are
                    Terrible.....46 of em.......but it doesn't matter as long as 4th bottom is the lowest we go Ted

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                      There are no easy games. We should shape up better than last season.
                      Already looking forward to Preston away.
                      Best division in the world?...I'd say yes

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        Are you sure about that?

Sheff Utd, Bristol City and Wigan at home and away games at Preston, WBA , Birmingham and Bolton.

Last season's corresponding games had wins against Sheff Utd and Birmingham plus draws against Bristol City and Bolton. QPR also beat Wigan the previous season and won 4-1 at WBA last time there. I'll be more than happy with similar outcomes.

Comment

After Ted's post I'm bricking it.

Comment

I fail to see how the fixture list could have been any easier or more difficult, it' a tough league and we have to play the teams in it at some stage,no easy games

Comment

What about our surprising form over top six clubs last season?

Comment

Working...
                              X