No announcement yet.

Still no Luongo in Aussie team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could he get a better deal than Robinson? Surprised there's not more interest.

Comment

Still not selected today.

Comment

Disappointed for the lad. Not something as a QPR fan to be happy about.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          I'd be amazed if he doesn't get a sub appearance in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            So do we expect him at the pre season training camp in Portugal next week seeing he has spent the World Cup getting splinters in his arris and he had his time off / holidays before W/C started

Comment

Les and board members won't be happy as I'm sure they will want to sell him too

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Les and board members won't be happy as I'm sure they will want to sell him too
                this tbh. luongo is easily our most important player and someone whos more than ready for the prem. i'd hate to see him leave as hes irreplaceable but i wouldn't be surprised if he does go, i was hoping he'd get some game time in the world cup to drive his price up!

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

So do we expect him at the pre season training camp in Portugal next week seeing he has spent the World Cup getting splinters in his arris and he had his time off / holidays before W/C started
                  I personally would expect to see him back. He had his break before end of the season

Comment

At least he'll have about 6 weeks to get over his jet lag coming back from Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

I'd be amazed if he doesn't get a sub appearance in this game.
                      Prepare to be amazed
                      Last edited by acricketer; 26-06-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

He wasn't going to be picked today as they've been unlucky throughout the tournament.

Did he have a real chance of playing regularly for them? There was no indication that he was anything but making up the numbers and, as said elsewhere, the club really embarrassed themselves in the build-up to the start of the World Cup suggesting that he was anything but.

Comment

Australia have made their 3rd & final sub. 15 minutes to go where Australia need to score 3 goals (Unlikely) - Australia going out of the World Cup

I’m not mocking Mass but the QPR media’s coverage was embarrassing
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

All subtitutions made by Australia, meaning that Luongo will not be getting a minute on the pitch.

Comment

#hesmagicyouknow #£20millionplayer #ourinesta
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

this tbh. luongo is easily our most important player and someone whos more than ready for the prem. i'd hate to see him leave as hes irreplaceable but i wouldn't be surprised if he does go, i was hoping he'd get some game time in the world cup to drive his price up!
                                I suspect if any club offered £4 million for him we'd sell him as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X