No announcement yet.

Still no Luongo in Aussie team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is the best midfielder in the Championship not getting a game for Australia !!!!?

Comment

I hope he gets a game because we teally need to sell him for as much as possible if we have any chance of getting a decent centre forward in.

Comment

Holloway said of Luongo ” Mass makes us tick, we’re a different team without him. He could play for Man City or Barcelona “. How conceited are the Aussies playing without a player good enough for Citeh or Barca? I personally think he’s very overrated. An average championship midfielder in a below average championship team.

Comment

Don’t think Mass will be leaving us this summer

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
            Holloway said of Luongo ” Mass makes us tick, we’re a different team without him. He could play for Man City or Barcelona “. How conceited are the Aussies playing without a player good enough for Citeh or Barca? I personally think he’s very overrated. An average championship midfielder in a below average championship team.
            If he was that good he wouldn't be playing for QPR. That's the brutal truth.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
              Holloway saying that says more about Holloway than it does about Luongo.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Tend to agree Wests, cannot see anyone being sold for any decent money this summer, just perhaps one or two moved on (Washington). Just hoping that money can be found for centre back and forward

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Tend to agree Wests, cannot see anyone being sold for any decent money this summer, just perhaps one or two moved on (Washington). Just hoping that money can be found for centre back and forward
                  Swansea need a keeper after getting £7m for theirs. Hopefully Smithies will go there as we have adequate cover. Other relegated teams still have to shift their premiership squads. I wouldn't be surprised to see Luongo end up at Villa after they've shifted Grealish. We need to get in £7-8m for the benefit of the whole squad. I can't see money for purchases coming from anywhere else due to FFP.

Comment

I suspect you are right mate. I think the only ones we will be thinking about selling are players that want to leave, and those coming into the last year of their deals.

Comment

Villa will be shopping same places as us now they can’t afford mass

Comment

Villa will be shopping same places as us now they can’t afford mass
                        They couldn't find £4m for Mass if they sold Grealish for £25m?

Comment

Not when you can’t pay your bills no. Plus can’t see us selling for 4mil

for me villa will be selling and cutting squad not adding to it

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

They couldn't find £4m for Mass if they sold Grealish for £25m?
                            Don’t think they can. Read somewhere that they had to borrow £5mill to pay this months wage bill and that’s after S/T income

Comment

Not when you can’t pay your bills no. Plus can’t see us selling for 4mil

for me villa will be selling and cutting squad not adding to it
                              Here we go again with people wanting to see players sold cheap as chips plus you're probably spot on about their financial situation.

Comment

All this talk of Villa signing Mas is daft isn't it? They're shafted, huge financial problems. They took a huge gamble on getting back up this season, and it's gonna bite them in the Arris. Can't see any way they can find enough cash to convince us to part with a player as important to us as Luongo is!

Comment

Working...
                                X