No announcement yet.

QPR fans in Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul think you owe us an update after watching us win on pens!!!!!! Obviously after the hangover has cleared

Comment

I last saw paul managing Portsmouth in Ireland. Think our Paul is doing a grand job.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Paul think you owe us an update after watching us win on pens!!!!!! Obviously after the hangover has cleared
        Got home Friday evening after spending about a month in Russia and I reckon it was the best tournament yet with no trouble at all and the Russians were really friendly but after 17 flights and numerous hotels I was absolutely exhausted the last two days

So many QPR fans out there which was great to see as well

Comment

Must have cost a fortune

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Got home Friday evening after spending about a month in Russia and I reckon it was the best tournament yet with no trouble at all and the Russians were really friendly but after 17 flights and numerous hotels I was absolutely exhausted the last two days

So many QPR fans out there which was great to see as well
            Yep, the Russian people were very friendly from the moment we arrived at Kallingrad until the moment we left. It also seemed very genuine too and I am looking forward to going back one day for a non-football trip.

The media in this country have a lot to answer for with their scare-mongering which resulted in a number of very loyal England fans deciding not to go....

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

Yep, the Russian people were very friendly from the moment we arrived at Kallingrad until the moment we left. It also seemed very genuine too and I am looking forward to going back one day for a non-football trip.

The media in this country have a lot to answer for with their scare-mongering which resulted in a number of very loyal England fans deciding not to go....
              Did you know that Putin has extended the Fan IDs until the end of the year so I might even pop back again

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Did you know that Putin has extended the Fan IDs until the end of the year so I might even pop back again
                I didn't know that but I probably can't afford another trip this year regardless!

Will definitely head back within the next few years though.

Comment

I didn't know that but I probably can't afford another trip this year regardless!

Will definitely head back within the next few years though.
                  Paul is one of the success story's from here. Can live his life with money and time off work not being an issue. Its a tough one because he could live the posh life in Richmond and own a boat but he decides to spend it on sport and holidays. I don't blame him as I would do similar if I had his kind of money. Definitely one of the richest men in isleworth
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He's gaining life experiences with his money. No point in having money in the bank and sitting on your ar$e.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Paul is one of the success story's from here. Can live his life with money and time off work not being an issue. Its a tough one because he could live the posh life in Richmond and own a boat but he decides to spend it on sport and holidays. I don't blame him as I would do similar if I had his kind of money. Definitely one of the richest men in isleworth
                      I am skint mate

Comment

Yep, the German people were very friendly from the moment we arrived at Berlin until the moment we left. It also seemed very genuine too and I am looking forward to going back one day for a non-Olympic trip.
                        OK

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

OK
                          What a bizarre edit!

Comment

What a bizarre edit!
                            Bizarrely enough history seems to repeat itself and people never learn and keep enjoying their trips to fascist countries that put up nice facades for gullible tourists,

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Bizarrely enough history seems to repeat itself and people never learn and keep enjoying their trips to fascist countries that put up nice facades for gullible tourists,
                              Hammy not putting out at the moment ?
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Oh give it a rest...

Couldn't give a #### about their politicians who like their counter parts all across the world are ######s.

I judge countries by the ordinary people I meet

I bet you're first on the list for party invites!

Comment

Working...
                                X