No announcement yet.

Leaked kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan of the pink kit one bit. Personally, if we are going to have a "light red" shirt with black shorts and (presumably socks) then simply have the red kit we wore in the FA Cup losing season

Home kit looks good though.

Comment

I quite like the pink one. Never even thought about it as a possibility but I weirdly like it. That 4th black and red one is stunning though

Comment

Comment

So its true, pink it is!!!!

I'm hoping we have a rainbow 3rd kit to match our corner flags too.

Christ, this is all bungle on his political correctness and trying to get more awards and brownie points written all over it.

Would of happily accepted a green away kit in honour of grenfell for a season, but pink for fark sake.

the club will get some stick for this i'm sure.

so how much does bungle think the club can raise from selling this monstrosity?
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Uncles other team, PJ Rangers.

you can see a theme going on here.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              So its true, pink it is!!!!

I'm hoping we have a rainbow 3rd kit to match our corner flags too.

Christ, this is all bungle on his political correctness and trying to get more awards and brownie points written all over it.

Would of happily accepted a green away kit in honour of grenfell for a season, but pink for fark sake.

the club will get some stick for this i'm sure.

so how much does bungle think the club can raise from selling this monstrosity?
              My brother reckons he read somewhere that the reason our kit is pink is because of a partnership with cancer charities, with proceeds from away kit sales going to cancer research. Not sure how true that is, but if it is, surely that's just as good a reason as the Grenfell one?
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not being contrary, but I actually don't mind the pink kit, and the new home one is growing on me. I think the pictures the club use for the online shop aren't very good.

Comment

How did Primark get stocked so fast?

Comment

idk i don't mind the away kit but i think its a stupid idea as i can't see it selling very well, i'll be surprised if it sells even 30% of the number of away kits we sold last season.

it should have been our third kit, i don't think anyone would have an issue with that but i simply can't see a bunch of middle aged men wearing that to away games. hipsters and women will love it though so expect to see an influx of them next season

Comment

• Well f uck me sideways i could have sworn that kit was photoshopped. If it is a charity shirt then fair play but if not then I'd like to hear the reasoning behind it. I see a lot of pink now in mens clothing this summer so maybe it's just a fashion thing trying to get on the bandwagon. But for all of that i still don't like it.

Comment

• That pink away kit is nasty. The green 3rd isn't much better.

But the home kit is quite nice and reflects the iconic Guinness shirts (often voted as the best/most iconic ever by other supporters and pundits).

But as long as we win, I don't care if they're all wearing a onesie.....

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          idk it should have been our third kit, i don't think anyone would have an issue with that but i simply can't see a bunch of middle aged men wearing that to away games. hipsters and women will love it though so expect to see an influx of them next season
                          Agreed, should have been the third. Considering the historical options for a second - Denise the menace, plain red. green & white hoops, red and white squares etc.. I think Erra could have produced something really good.

Lol, nothing wrong with getting some hipsters down to Loftus Road. I might buy the pink kit!

Comment

• Yes I can just imagine walking into my local pub after a game with a pink shirt. Might be PC but PC does not sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              Yes I can just imagine walking into my local pub after a game with a pink shirt. Might be PC but PC does not sell.
                              I think we're going after the pink pound.

Comment

• Bring back the Dryworld Frazzle kit !

Comment

Working...
                                X