Once in a while?......

Comment

Have a look at these.......

Love the 3rd shirt, mmmmm...maybe the 4th

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...d-you-13216850

Comment

Black and red one is lovely

Comment

There are four combinations which have the history.

Blue / white, red / black, green / white , oxford / cambridge, and white / white. Yup we've had others (red / white) but all of those have historical associations.

That should give designers massive scope to work with.

What do they give us? The Pink Panda.

Comment

Given a choice would you go for the pink or brown? Looks like Brentford prefer the brown. To each there own, but personally I prefer the pink.
            Last edited by Joe90; 18-06-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Forget the kit colour looks like there new striker needs do some conditioning work from that photo

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                Given a choice would you go for the pink or brown? Looks like Brentford prefer the brown. To each there own, but personal I prefer the pink.
                Holy mother of god, that is horrendous. All our strips are better than that.
                Like looking at a 1970s sitting room.
                Last edited by QPRDave; 18-06-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                  Given a choice would you go for the pink or brown? Looks like Brentford prefer the brown. To each there own, but personally I prefer the pink.
                  Whos is the old girl in that pic, bet she scores more on a night out than washington does on the pitch.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

My long term dream was to see qpr playing at home with scarlet shorts,imagine a blue and whitehooped shirt and red shorts is anybody with me on this one
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Proper horror of a kit that Brentford one. Dunno why sides ever opt for a brown kit. It never looks any good!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Proper horror of a kit that Brentford one. Dunno why sides ever opt for a brown kit. It never looks any good!
                        Because the opposition will never see they are frightened.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Whos is the old girl in that pic, bet she scores more on a night out than washington does on the pitch.
                          Hahaa!

That's the "stoically taking it up the Gary Glitter" look she's got on her Chevy Chase.

Comment

That away kit is atrocious.

Dennis the Menace red and black kit is so iconic to us why tamper?

Before anyone says they need to change it up, why? I would bet my house on it that pink thing would not sell 5% of what the red and black kit would.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              There are four combinations which have the history.

Blue / white, red / black, green / white , oxford / cambridge, and white / white. Yup we've had others (red / white) but all of those have historical associations.

That should give designers massive scope to work with.

What do they give us? The Pink Panda.
                              Pink Panther's lawyers are checking for copyright infringement.

Comment

All will be revealed soon enough

Comment

Working...
                                X