• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I liked the green and black last season
    and these weren't bad

as long as the back wasn't plain on the stripes
    Yeah, I like the red n white halves, didn't we have something a bit like that in our 1st year back in the prem? hate that red nike vertical stripe shirt though, reminds me of Rio retiring half way during a game in that awful season.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I was at that Nike kit launch. Probably the worst kits we've ever had. Nike really are terrible at making kits. All the international kits last year looking genetically the same. Their designers need shooting. Always seems to me that British clubs kits are boring and the same old thing.

Comment

The pink pandas......

gotta admit that the combination of sponsor and loud pink is about as camp as it can possibly get.

Both green and white and red/black and even all white have a bit of history. This just looks unintentionally hilarious.

Comment

Home kit looks very nice. Best for a few years i'd say.

That Pink monstrosity looks terrible though. Don't care if people call me names for saying it looks gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              The pink pandas......

gotta admit that the combination of sponsor and loud pink is about as camp as it can possibly get.

Both green and white and red/black and even all white have a bit of history. This just looks unintentionally hilarious.
              well my friends at school did used to refer to qpr as
              queer power rangers, maybe they were right....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Yeah, I like the red n white halves, didn't we have something a bit like that in our 1st year back in the prem? hate that red nike vertical stripe shirt though, reminds me of Rio retiring half way during a game in that awful season.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  I was at that Nike kit launch. Probably the worst kits we've ever had. Nike really are terrible at making kits. All the international kits last year looking genetically the same. Their designers need shooting. Always seems to me that British clubs kits are boring and the same old thing.
                  Agree, all the hype around them as a major brand, yet they produce boring kits

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Love red and white halves. But given Home is part white we will prob never see it again
                    Agree sadly won't see it prob again

Comment

Think we have had red and white quarters too

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                        Think we have had red and white quarters too
                        Yep quarters we’re in 74/75 and became halves 75/76 loved both those kits, got the halves one with No 8 on the back of it !

Comment

One of our worst was in 2011, a kind of faded mango colour, think it was called ocra or something similar, only saw it live once at Wigan, it was the day after we signed Barton but he was ineligible to play, obviously we lost 2-0 and got torn a new one by moses, rodiaga ( not sure that's right spelling) and diame, they destroyed us going forward but strangely the goals were 2 deflected shots by Santos who was on loan from Chelsea. The kit was far worse than the result !

Comment

If that is the real away kit then it is a disaster by the club.

It's not that it's pink but it is PINK and has no tradition attached to it.

I have no problem with pink, and happily wear shirts of it but that is loud and few people will wear it out so sales will be poor.

Comment

Does the pink kit also consist of matching skirt and thrilly socks? I'm sure matt Smith will look delightful. Farking embarrassing once again from the club.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Does the pink kit also consist of matching skirt and thrilly socks? I'm sure matt Smith will look delightful. Farking embarrassing once again from the club.
                                Bit of an over-reaction ain't it mate? Bit of a shocker of a kit for sure, but don't think it's a good reason to be digging the club out. Every side drops a clanger once in a while with their kit.

As for the talk of these pictures potentially being fake, can't see it myself. They are clearly in keeping with the style of the website, program, press releases etc. They also look way to real to be photo shopped, even down to little details like tattoos, and how scrawny Paul Smyth's arms look. Fake pics rarely nail the little details like that.
                                Last edited by Tarbie; 17-06-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X