Leaked kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Just heard these were leaked on a fake Twitter account...
    What's a fake twitter account? Those pictures look pretty legit to me.

Comment

If these are fakes, they're bloody good ones. And I apologise to all.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Look like nice kits liking the away one, but can imagine few of out more pre historic and less tolerant fans won’t be happy with pink
        I don’t like it but nothing to do with tolerance. Just don’t like pink, not sure why we’ve gone for it as we never have previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          If these are fakes, they're bloody good ones. And I apologise to all.
          Chill mate, it's clearly real. Unless you're backtracking because the club is on your case over sharing them

Comment

Bit of a bold move to go for that away kit. I actually don't think they will sell that well

Comment

Home kit is great like the red touches.

Away kit different but will look good on the day

Comment

So seen few tweets as suspected on twitter saying second kit is Gay and we’re barbie team.

pretty sad

Comment

Nice kits.

Comment

Home kit looks nice,dont mind the pink shirt but looks horrendously matched with the shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I personally think club waste so much time with these kit launches.

We’re championship club nobody cares!!! Not even the big clubs bother with big launches anymore

just stick it up on on the web
                      Exactly nobody else does it........It gives a feel of interaction with the fans

Comment

Having looked at it closely i think its been photoshopped.. Can't see for the life of me why we would have pink top with black and red shorts. I think someone is having us on. The pink doesn't seem uniform through the whole top. And the trim on the sleeves and collar are faded and then not.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Does it really matter? Just get it over and done with late may like other teams and be done with it. Draw it out like this and there's always gonna be potential for a leak.
                          It matters enough for you west to moan about kit launches so imo if that's alright with you it does matter

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Totally agree mate, don't get why we delay the announcement every year. Most other clubs get the pics out as soon as they are able to.

2nd different shot I've seen of the home kit so I'm assuming it's genuine. I think it's a quality shirt, best we've had in a while.

Away kit is a shocker for me. Not cos I'm opposed to pink, I wear pink all the time. I just think it's a bit too much!
                            Ah so you're one of the dinosaur fans west is on about

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post

I don’t like it but nothing to do with tolerance. Just don’t like pink, not sure why we’ve gone for it as we never have previously.
                              exactly you are entitled to not like something for any reason, but lefty types will always throw labels about

Comment

Not moaning Dave but there trying to do a launch when for the last two seasons kits have been leaked beforehand which makes it all little bit pointless. The launch is usually for 20/30 invited fans so unless your one of them me, you and the rest see it on the net after it’s done!!! Just get on with it

plus from business perspective would it not make more sense to release, like most other clubs, as season ends so fans and kids can get tops to wear throughout the summer and on holidays

Comment

Working...
                                X