No announcement yet.

Season Ticket bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought mine in Block G and the Box Office lady siad that sales have gone quite well so far.

Looking forward to the season for the 1st time since 2014 as I wasn't expecting anything from having Ramsay JFH or Holloway on charge of the team. I guess I rate McLaren as a coach more than I did those 3.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Bought mine in Block G and the Box Office lady siad that sales have gone quite well so far.

Looking forward to the season for the 1st time since 2014 as I wasn't expecting anything from having Ramsay JFH or Holloway on charge of the team. I guess I rate McLaren as a coach more than I did those 3.
      Nice one fella, here’s to a good season

Comment

Your opinion. Personally feel in our current situation that Holloway is the best pick out of those 4 managers. Just because tony follows the majority of fans opinions doesn't make him right. I just hope we can stay up anything more would be a massive bonus
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Your opinion. Personally feel in our current situation that Holloway is the best pick out of those 4 managers. Just because tony follows the majority of fans opinions doesn't make him right. I just hope we can stay up anything more would be a massive bonus
          i think ollie was far too inconsistent with formations and player selections. he did great work in the transfer market and got the best out of luongo but stuck with 352 far too long, mackie and washington up front and made eratic selections whilst also playing people out of position. his record was also pretty dreadful, 2 runs of losing 6 on the bounce and only like 7 clean sheets across his entire reign.

we had some great days under him but also some terrible ones. personally i feel like macca can develop our younger players whilst also bringing some consistency far better than ollie ever would have. ollie did the job that was asked of him but wouldn't have taken us forward imo

Comment

My first season ticket since 2002/2003 this year!

Gave up going for ages for various personal reasons but dipped my toe back into the waters throughout last season and if not fully caught the bug again definitely felt 'back home' and looking forward to the new season.

Comment

If you tipped up to games regularly you might have seen Why so many were so fed up with him

Comment

Ended up renewing my three ST's and looking forward to seeing the young players showing improvement. The only worry I have with McClaren is when he hits a bad run at a club he does not seem to be able to get the team out of it. I hope we do not have one of those run's this season!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  If you tipped up to games regularly you might have seen Why so many were so fed up with him
                  My gf lives in Acton so happy to take you out for a beer when you're free mate
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

My gf lives in Acton so happy to take you out for a beer when you're free mate
                    Happy to take you up on it. What about Matchday then you can do beer and the game

Jokes aside when your free im in

Comment

Working...
                    X