Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many QPR players have played in the World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who can forget Terry Fenwick's attempt to shake Maradona by the hand as he waltzed through the England team when scoring the Argentinian second in 1986?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Who can forget Terry Fenwick's attempt to shake Maradona by the hand as he waltzed through the England team when scoring the Argentinian second in 1986?
      I was always appalled at how Beardsley and Reid let him past the halfway line. Though to be fair to Reid, he was collecting his pension back then and never had the legs to catch that fat genius

Comment

Must be a few that's played but not mentioned on here

Comment

Watching Morocco play now and it’s travesty Adel could not get himself motivated enough to get in this team and play at a WC as he was comfortably good enough to do so

Comment

The site is not updating posts

Comment

Billy Hamilton

Comment

Looks like Mas is well down the pecking order at Oz. Didnt even spring off the bench.

Hopefully get on the park for them next game.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Looks like Mas is well down the pecking order at Oz. Didnt even spring off the bench.

Hopefully get on the park for them next game.
                  I think a few took how popular he is with us and automatically assumed that that was the case with the Aussies.

They played very well and didn't deserve to lose either so they won't make any changes in the next match.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post

Ron was a Sheffield Wednesday player for all his internationals . I do remember a game between England and England under 23 on the telly in 1967. I think it was a curtain raiser for the cup final. Ron was in goal for England and Peter ( still our player ) for the under 23 team - who won!. A few weeks later they swapped clubs!
                    Marsh i think played for u23 and maybe Roger Morgan ,score could have been 5-3 ,but not sure a very long time ago
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                    X