Fenerbahce interested in Freeman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Is 12 assists in 43 starts that great though Hubs? Considering everything goes through him and he takes every corner, I'd say an assist every 350 minutes is actually a pretty poor return, regardless of where he sits in Championship standings for assists.

Totally agree that it could be coached out of him, hopefully that's something we see next season if he is still here.

I stand by what I said, in that I don't feel he'd be anything like the loss that some on here are making out if he does go. I'd far sooner he went than Luongo for example. I'd also be more upset if Smyth or Eze went, as I think both have the potential to be far better player than Freeman is at present.
    To be fair to Freeman, if we had a more prolific striker on the end of his crosses/passes/set pieces I reckon he would easily be top assists in the Championship.

EDIT and I've just seen Mush's post lol. Sorry Mush. Great minds though.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Ebere Eze - 1
    Luke Freeman - 1
    Pawel Wszolek- 1
    Joel Lynch - 1

Summer Transfers 2018

IN
    Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel.

OUT
    Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan).

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

To be fair to Freeman, if we had a more prolific striker on the end of his crosses/passes/set pieces I reckon he would easily be top assists in the Championship.

EDIT and I've just seen Mush's post lol. Sorry Mush. Great minds though.
      Fair, and I already acknowledged that when Mush posted the same.

I still maintain that he's got a greedy streak in him, and his corners are dog sh*t. But I can also accept that maybe I've been a bit harsh on Freeman when I called him all fart and no sh*t.
      Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
      Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

Comment

Working...
      X