Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Freeman rumours

Been told that Bob Mortimer has been tweeting (or something) that Middlesboro are after freeman - anyone heard owt?

Want him on loan according to this article.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/former-tot...transfer-deal/

Comment

I'm calling bullsh*t. Why would we loan a player out that plays week in, week out for us?

If there is genuine interested from Fenerbache (which I doubt there is), they need to get their cheque books out and make a decent bid. In this transfer market I'd hope for upwards of 5m quid for Freeman, especially considering Fenerbache are in the Champions League.
      Last edited by Tarbie; 08-06-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Not a chance of letting him go except for 10mil offer, no way a loan deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          Not a chance of letting him go except for 10mil offer, no way a loan deal.
          He's never worth that.........but you never know these days!

Comment

It would have to be pretty hefty loan deal if that was the intention which got me makes it a non starter

Comment

Not interested in losing him at all, money would talk though but can't see it to be honest

Comment

Ridiculous .....sell or no deal, but I'd like to see him stay, good player

Comment

I will not lose him, he is a great player when he plays direct football.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Personally not fussed either way

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Personally not fussed either way
                      Same as that mate, all fart and no sh*t is Freeman. Wouldn't mind getting some cash in for him, placing a bit of trust in Eze and Smyth to fill his boots, and reinvesting the money in a centre half or 2. A loan deal for him is a non-starter though!
                      Last edited by Tarbie; 08-06-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

If we can keep Smithies by getting good dough for Freeman then sell as his value will not go much higher than it is now.

Comment

No way would we get anything more than £5m for him (IMO), I suspect we’d accept £3m as a 10 fold increase on what we paid.....!

Comment

If grealish from villa is being touted at £30 million then think if we did sell freeman should be looking to get a good amount for him...market is crazy so need to take advantage of it.
                            Last edited by norfolk ranger; 10-06-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                              If grealish from villa is being touted at £30 million then think if we did sell freeman should be looking to get a good amount for him...market is crazy so need to take advantage of it.
                              Agree that we shouldn't be selling Freeman on the cheap mate. But Freeman and Grealish are 2 different propositions.

Freeman has found his level. Might be some bigger clubs willing to roll the dice on him, but having watched him for 2 seasons, I'm certain he won't cut it at the top level.

Grealish on the other hand is good enough and young enough to make it a lot further in the game. That said, I think there are question marks around his attitude and temperament.

Comment

Working...
                              X