No announcement yet.

Stoke and FFP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Villa signed McCormack from the fools two yrs ago, and they (fools) have yet to receive the full fee yet.
    They owe fellow champs clubs £11 mill in transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Villa signed McCormack from the fools two yrs ago, and they (fools) have yet to receive the full fee yet.
      They owe fellow champs clubs £11 mill in transfers.
      Amount of clubs spending big then running out of cash think it would be wise now if your running QPR to ask for any transfer fee in full upfront or you don’t get player.

Soon enough clubs are going to start goi g under having not paid for players

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Amount of clubs spending big then running out of cash think it would be wise now if your running QPR to ask for any transfer fee in full upfront or you don’t get player.

Soon enough clubs are going to start goi g under having not paid for players
        Agree mate.

Said it on a few other threads, I can see a huge dose of reality coming the way of a few of the big spenders in this division in the coming year or 2. It's not good for English football though, the gulf between the elite clubs and everyone else is growing wider every transfer window!

Comment

Everybody wants to be in the prem but when you actually get there it's pretty naff, I think the prem bubble is about to burst as the rest of the UK football fraternity realise its only good for a handful of clubs who couldn't give a monkeys about the rest.
          It's been mentioned on this board how boring the prem is, Chelsea v man united for example hyped to death and then they go and bore the paying public to death.
          FFP is a monster that's not going away, we may end up being the lucky ones having been bitten early.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Agree mate.

Said it on a few other threads, I can see a huge dose of reality coming the way of a few of the big spenders in this division in the coming year or 2. It's not good for English football though, the gulf between the elite clubs and everyone else is growing wider every transfer window!
            That'll stop when the top 6 fck off and become part of a World League. The PL will soon lose it's appeal when your top games are clashes between dross like Everton and Newcastle.

The country will go back to what it was when football was for the people.

Well, I can dream....
            Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 08-06-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

That'll stop when the top 6 fck off and become part of a World League. The PL will soon lose it's appeal when your top games are clashes between dross like Everton and Newcastle.

The country will go back to what it was when football was for the people.

Well, I can dream....
              Would love it, if only…

Comment

Working...
              X