Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke and FFP

Look to be signing Afobe for £12 mil and McLean for £6 mil

FFP really seems to be working (selectively).

Has afobe not already signed for Wolves

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Has afobe not already signed for Wolves
      they apparently are ok with selling him for a profit.

i can see smithies going to stoke too tbh, no way will butland be sticking around at stoke

Comment

But they only signed him few days ago??? I’m sure I heard that on sky

Comment

They signed him for an agreed fee at the end of a loan deal. Stoke have a much larger FFP allowance because of parachute payments and allowance for each season in the Prem.

Comment

FFP is based over 3 years, not just 1 year like when we got done. So Stoke can spent £100mil this year, £100 next year and then make £200 3rd year and they pass it. Thats a simplistic way to look at it, as you get certain loses that are okay.

Wolves done well. Signed him, sold him 2 days later and made 2million out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
              Look to be signing Afobe for £12 mil and McLean for £6 mil

FFP really seems to be working (selectively).
              3 year rule..

Villa and Derby are screwed this year, so watch this space. Villa will have to sell massively, or in short wont be spending again.

Comment

They will get a few bob for Grealish. Always thought he was a bit of a knob but he played well against the fools both times.

Comment

Who cares about Stoke, Derby or villa etc. What about us? Nobody seems to know

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    Who cares about Stoke, Derby or villa etc. What about us? Nobody seems to know
                    We are QPR we do as we want Loftus

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

We are QPR we do as we want Loftus
                      And THEY fine us what THEY WANT!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

And THEY fine us what THEY WANT!
                        It will be win win both parties believe

Comment

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
                          They will get a few bob for Grealish. Always thought he was a bit of a knob but he played well against the fools both times.
                          You are absolutely right,he is a knob

Comment

Villa situation looking a little more serious by the day.

Comment

Villa are in deep doodoo. Not just FFP but also reportedly an unpaid 4.2m pound tax bill. HMRC has apparently threatened them with a winding up order.

They apparently cashed in future transfer revenue due on Jordan Amavi from Marseille and Carlos Sanchez from Fiorentina in exchange for immediate money to help their cash flow. That was back in February so obviously something not right for some time now.

Their CEO has just benn suspended for something unrelated and they are apparently now working with Trevor Birch, an insolvency expert.

Add to that recent chinese laws that that restrict their owner from investing his money in overseas businesses and you have a whole mess of trouble.
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                              X