• Show
Clear All

• Bill
    replied
    Argentina

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Well if Sergio Ramos has anything to do with it everyone he faces will end up injured and out of the tournament

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    I voted for Belgium. They have a decent team and could surprise?

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    I`d be amazed if Italy won it this year
    Lol, keep those fingers tightly crossed! Personally I fancy the Dutch this year.

Leave a comment:

• erikmata
    replied
    My first bet in this World Cup is Croatia @ 33/1. Group looks okay to me and if they can win it they will have an easier way towards semifinals and final than if they come in second in the group.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Looking forward to s cumgentina ,getting spanked this world cup ,nowhere near the force they once were ,good players ,awful team

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Who voted for Italy ?

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Germany for me , gonna lump a few quid on our old enemy

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied

​​​​ well done there Kirill. You surpassed yourself there with that poll. I have no idea who will win. The usual suspects in Germany, France, Spain, Brazil. Argentina seem to flatter to deceive lately. And you only have to look at the players other countries have left out to see how bad England's depth is.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    I think Brazil but only possible 3 other teams can win it France Germany Spain, well I'd like to know are Italy turning up as someone else maybe Russia?

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    I fancy spain, Germany look strong but dropping Sane gee he would be first name down if he was English France I think have the ability but lack mentality Pogba sums them up. as for England think we will be difficult to be but struggle to win if that makes sense. As for Belgium think they are too soft in the belly to win it

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    TBF he doesn't state which World Cup in the poll!

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    most back passes to the goalie . . .England

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    France looked very good v. Italy the other day. Got to be looking at semi-finals at least.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X