• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia one nill.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Shania,....you have a whole head on a plate as your avatar............Are you some kind of heathen?
      When people tell you to chew your food, they don't mean get your dinner to chew it for you.

Comment

• England should have little problem beating either of these 2 teams,and both will be extra tired having extra time

Comment

• Stop trying to jinx it Reb.....we all know what you're doing.......Naughty step NOW!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Stop trying to jinx it Reb.....we all know what you're doing.......Naughty step NOW!!

You should know at this stage,surely,that I call it as I see it,I think England will win but France will be champions

Comment

• Fair enough mate,....Good call actually, the France bit anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                England should have little problem beating either of these 2 teams
                That's funny because that's exactly what i thought watching England play Sweden, will be interesting!

Comment

Shania,....you have a whole head on a plate as your avatar............Are you some kind of heathen?
                  When people tell you to chew your food, they don't mean get your dinner to chew it for you.:no-no-no:
                  Hehe. Ok. Thanks. But In case you didn`t know, this dish is actually very good. Especially now when we have this extrordinary hot summer here in Norway.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Hehe. Ok. Thanks. But In case you didn`t know, this dish is actually very good. Especially now when we have this extrordinary hot summer here in Norway.
                    That looks like some sort of Bush tucker trial to me. What is it Shania, sheeps head ?
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

That looks like some sort of Bush tucker trial to me. What is it Shania, sheeps head ?
                      It sure is.

QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

You can tell me it's vey good all you like Shania, but
                        at the end of the day i don't like me food looking at me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

I like how there's a whole head, then a little pot of dip?? which bit to dip,...the ear?

Comment

I like how there's a whole head, then a little pot of dip?? which bit to dip,...the ear?
                            Looks like Neymar.

Comment

I dunno what’s worse Dave, eating it or going all Welsh and having sex with the bleeding thing.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

You can tell me it's vey good all you like Shania, but
                                at the end of the day i don't like me food looking at me!!
                                It is a traditional dish from the western part of Norway. SMALAHOVE is what it is called.

QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X