World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Gary Neville is right Pickford is dodgy, he is gonna give a goal away in this tournament.
    And I don't get the hype surround Loftus Cheek, he is nowhere near the player Ali is.
    Not a natural replacement for him imo
    Was thinking the same about loftus cheek, he really is a frustrating player.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

• Anyone watched Colombia this WC?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthWest_Ranger View Post
        Anyone watched Colombia this WC?
        Yep, Me. i like watching them, but they are not like how they were when Valderama & Co played.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Football coming home???

Comment

• Pickford is just like that superstar brazilian we had, just keeps palming the ball back into
            the on rushing forwards, he will cost us

Comment

• We are through. That is all.

Comment

• Pretty sure Southgate never wanted to win that game. He almost said as much in his interview. He fancied the other side of the draw!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Pretty sure Southgate never wanted to win that game. He almost said as much in his interview. He fancied the other side of the draw!
                  Agreed. Never going to win with the B team playing. I'm happy about this result, much better route to the semis at least!

Comment

Gary Neville is right Pickford is dodgy, he is gonna give a goal away in this tournament.
                    And I don't get the hype surround Loftus Cheek, he is nowhere near the player Ali is.
                    Not a natural replacement for him imo
                    With you on Loftus-Cheek mate. I really don't understand what the fuss is about. Looks bang average to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthWest_Ranger View Post
                      Anyone watched Colombia this WC?
                      Fancy our chances against this lot, they were lucky to qualify. Senegal would have been tougher IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Pretty sure Southgate never wanted to win that game. He almost said as much in his interview. He fancied the other side of the draw!
                        As someone put on twitter Tarbs, Belgium not as good as us, at losing the game!

Comment

As someone put on twitter Tarbs, Belgium not as good as us, at losing the game!
                          They wanted it less.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Fancy our chances against this lot, they were lucky to qualify. Senegal would have been tougher IMO.
                            As Neville put it, we have Columbia, Switzerland or Sweden to get a place in the semi finals.
                            Put it like that we would all take that, although none of those teams are easy imo
                            All potential banana skins if we don't have our game head on.

Comment

As Neville put it, we have Columbia, Switzerland or Sweden to get a place in the semi finals.
                              Put it like that we would all take that, although none of those teams are easy imo
                              All potential banana skins if we don't have our game head on.
                              Belgiums half has Spain, Brazil, Argentina, France and Uruguay and Mexico. I know which half I’d rather be in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post

Belgiums half has Spain, Brazil, Argentina, France and Uruguay and Mexico. I know which half I’d rather be in.
                                Spain are in our half

Comment

Working...
                                X