X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Panama even

Comment

• Comment

• Finally thrashed a team that we should thrash.

Much tougher games to come but we look like a proper team that can compete for once.

Comment

• Not sure if this is something to laugh at or something to feel pity for..... but have a read of this thread if you get a chance.

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/thr...148076/page-49

Comment

• This England team of 2018 is a team which will make you proud, I feel.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              It's only Panama...And relax.
              That's only Panama whom Wales and N. Ireland failed to beat.

Comment

• Iran penalty for handball from VAR

Comment

Iran penalty for handball from VAR
                  One of the craziest ref decisions in a long time. Never in a million years was that a pen. In fact the ref had no control.over that game from start to finish. Mental stuff.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

One of the craziest ref decisions in a long time. Never in a million years was that a pen. In fact the ref had no control.over that game from start to finish. Mental stuff.
                    VAR is scary. I thought penalties were England's Achilles Heel. They've invented a new one!

Comment

• I think the Paraguayan ref in the Iran v. Ronaldo game hasn't made it through the group stages.

Comment

Iran penalty for handball from VAR

Bearing in mind that he replayed it, reckon that is the single worst reffing decision I have ever seen. Catastrophic performance.

None of the EPL refs were deemed worthy, but compared to some of this lot......

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Bearing in mind that he replayed it, reckon that is the single worst reffing decision I have ever seen. Catastrophic performance.

None of the EPL refs were deemed worthy, but compared to some of this lot......
                          I think it's the first time some of them have seen moving pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldR View Post
                            Not sure if this is something to laugh at or something to feel pity for..... but have a read of this thread if you get a chance.

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/thr...148076/page-49
                            Bitter jocks made even more bitter due to the fact they've not qualified for a tournament in 20 years. Gotta love 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Awesome performance from England in the face of a lot of provocation.
                              We'll have tougher opponents but we stuffed this lot as we should, and will give us confidence
                              I agree Dave. For a small nation like Panama you're really not endeared to them considering how dirty they played, to the extent of deliberately trying to injure our players.

As for the "it's only Panama" cliche - well you can only beat what's put in front of you, and no one can deny we did that with consummate ease and professionalism, along with swagger and style too. So stuff that in your pipes and smoke it!!

Comment

• Arrived home last night and rejoin the part again this evening

Work meeting I could not avoid but I suppose it pays for it all

Comment

Working...
                                X