X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament really shaping up now, today could see the demise of germany

Comment

• Originally posted by 12321 View Post
      Italy lost their first game in the 1994 World Cup, the same sentiments were expressed about their prospects at that time as about Germany’s this time, didn’t stop them getting to the final, just saying, it’s too early to write off Argentina too, I also think England have a reasonable chance of making it to the last 4 and possibly beyond, if they can just hold their nerve
      Isn`t Argentina out of this tournament now? I think so..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Isn`t Argentina out of this tournament now? I think so..
        Not yet. They need to beat Nigeria and Croatia need to beat or draw Iceland. If Iceland win they need an inferior GD to Argentina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Not yet. They need to beat Nigeria and Croatia need to beat or draw Iceland. If Iceland win they need an inferior GD to Argentina.
          Aha. Thanks, Stanley. Beating Nigeria will not be easy, they seem well organised in this tournament.

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Great result for England today!

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Great result for England today!
              It looks like the eventuality I mentioned a while back is coming to pass, ie final group game with everything done and dusted and nothing at stake as qualification will have been sealed pre kick off, and finishing top or second irrelevant.

I don't think England or Belgium are that concerned with top spot, arguably coming second may be slightly preferable. If they both needed a point, you'd put the house on a draw. Assuming all goes well tomorrow, I'd like to see us field the B team vs Belgium, let a few people rest up.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Assuming all goes well tomorrow, I'd like to see us field the B team vs Belgium, let a few people rest up.
                And Martinez has just announced he'll be resting players vs Eng. Great minds and all that ;)

Comment

• This is ridiculous blatant penalty for Sweden and no var and the ref plays on .......total joke and injustice

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

And Martinez has just announced he'll be resting players vs Eng. Great minds and all that ;)
                    I doubt Martinez will actually do that lol
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      This is ridiculous blatant penalty for Sweden and no var and the ref plays on .......total joke and injustice
                      I agree ,but they deserve to win in the end,2nd best match of the tournament so far?

Comment

• "You can never write off the Germans"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I doubt Martinez will actually do that lol
                          why wouldn't he? why wouldn't Gareth? It could well be that the winners have a harder onward path than the loosers. This is a very open tournament based on all available evidence. Keep your powder dry. They've had a hard season and no one wants injuries in a meaningless tie.

They should take a leaf out of W.germany vs Austria who passed the ball to each other for 90m without breaking sweat. Infamous game mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I agree ,but they deserve to win in the end,2nd best match of the tournament so far?
                            They didn't deserve to win and their negativity even against 10 men got them the result they had coming. Uber Alles!!

Comment

• England will win tomorrow, 2-0, draw with Belgium and come 2nd in the group. Facing Poland, Columbia, Senegal or Japan. Probably Senegal winning the group and if we get to the Qtrs face Brazil or Germany..

Comment

• Hope RLC leaves the Scum. Treated him like sh!t.

Comment

Working...
                                X