Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Russia one nill.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

    Comment


    • Shania,....you have a whole head on a plate as your avatar............Are you some kind of heathen?
      When people tell you to chew your food, they don't mean get your dinner to chew it for you.

      Comment


      • England should have little problem beating either of these 2 teams,and both will be extra tired having extra time

        Comment


        • Stop trying to jinx it Reb.....we all know what you're doing.......Naughty step NOW!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Stop trying to jinx it Reb.....we all know what you're doing.......Naughty step NOW!!

            You should know at this stage,surely,that I call it as I see it,I think England will win but France will be champions

            Comment


            • Fair enough mate,....Good call actually, the France bit anyway

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                England should have little problem beating either of these 2 teams
                That's funny because that's exactly what i thought watching England play Sweden, will be interesting!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Shania,....you have a whole head on a plate as your avatar............Are you some kind of heathen?
                  When people tell you to chew your food, they don't mean get your dinner to chew it for you.:no-no-no:
                  Hehe. Ok. Thanks. But In case you didn`t know, this dish is actually very good. Especially now when we have this extrordinary hot summer here in Norway.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Shania View Post

                    Hehe. Ok. Thanks. But In case you didn`t know, this dish is actually very good. Especially now when we have this extrordinary hot summer here in Norway.
                    That looks like some sort of Bush tucker trial to me. What is it Shania, sheeps head ?
                    He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

                      That looks like some sort of Bush tucker trial to me. What is it Shania, sheeps head ?
                      It sure is.

                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shania View Post

                        Hehe. Ok. Thanks. But In case you didn`t know, this dish is actually very good. Especially now when we have this extrordinary hot summer here in Norway.
                        You can tell me it's vey good all you like Shania, but
                        at the end of the day i don't like me food looking at me!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

                          That looks like some sort of Bush tucker trial to me. What is it Shania, sheeps head ?
                          I like how there's a whole head, then a little pot of dip?? which bit to dip,...the ear?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                            I like how there's a whole head, then a little pot of dip?? which bit to dip,...the ear?
                            Looks like Neymar.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                              I like how there's a whole head, then a little pot of dip?? which bit to dip,...the ear?
                              I dunno what’s worse Dave, eating it or going all Welsh and having sex with the bleeding thing.
                              He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                                You can tell me it's vey good all you like Shania, but
                                at the end of the day i don't like me food looking at me!!
                                It is a traditional dish from the western part of Norway. SMALAHOVE is what it is called.

                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X