Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i find it quite funny that most england fans are over the moon that we actually lost and finished 2nd! our route to the final looks very very good and you'd argue that we look the best team on paper.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by acricketer View Post

      Spain are in our half
      Oops my bad

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Definitely a case of 'After you Claude' tomorrow against the Belgians. Would much rather finish 2nd and stay in the far easier side of the draw. Belgium could be thinking the exact same so it could be a really weird game. Obviously it's an unprofessional approach but it's also a pragmatic one. Be interesting to see how Southgate plays it.
        Cheers Gareth. Great minds!

        Comment


        • Reminded me of Rangers in the FACup ( or league cup or any other ). Play a team of misfits knowing you will never field the same team again ( because you will lose ) but you gave the fringe people a chance and mostly they blew it. And Southgate seemed to be channeling any Rangers boss of the last thirty years.

          Comment


          • Was in Kallingrad yesterday and hope when we eventually get around to building a new ground that we use that stadium as the template.

            Great little stadium which would suit us perfectly.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by OldR View Post
              Was in Kallingrad yesterday and hope when we eventually get around to building a new ground that we use that stadium as the template.

              Great little stadium which would suit us perfectly.
              How was the atmosphere, and did you manage to link up with Isleworth?
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

                How was the atmosphere, and did you manage to link up with Isleworth?
                The atmosphere was great though I'm one of those who wanted us to lose so wasn't joining in the encouragement of the team!

                ​​​​​​Unless Isleworth was the Rangers man who was telling the man in front of me at half time that we'd sold Smithies I couldn't say that I met him to be honest!

                Have to tell Mrs OldR tonight that I'm planning to head out for the semi final... Wish me luck

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OldR View Post

                  The atmosphere was great though I'm one of those who wanted us to lose so wasn't joining in the encouragement of the team!

                  ​​​​​​Unless Isleworth was the Rangers man who was telling the man in front of me at half time that we'd sold Smithies I couldn't say that I met him to be honest!

                  Have to tell Mrs OldR tonight that I'm planning to head out for the semi final... Wish me luck
                  Really jealous, looks a right laugh out there on the YouTube vids I've watched so far.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

                  Comment


                  • Oh, and good luck
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

                    Comment


                    • Two cracking games today and very impressed by Uruguay and their workrate and shape as a team. In Godin they have the best centre back in the tournament.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Two cracking games today and very impressed by Uruguay and their workrate and shape as a team. In Godin they have the best centre back in the tournament.
                        Yeah but every time i see Godin i also see Marlon from Emerdale so i can't take him seriously

                        Comment


                        • Two cracking games today. France really surprised me as i thought they'd been crap so far. Gkad the Argies are out and Mr Coke can crawl back into his pit. I said to my son this morning that both Messi and Ronaldo would go out today. Also thought Portugal looked a little German ish by passing it around the Uruguay box and not getting much luck. Roll on tomorrow.

                          Comment


                          • Can I sense one of the greatest fixes of all time coming up???

                            Comment


                            • Stumbled across this video last night. I think it perfectly reflects the positive impact that football has all over the planet, as embodied by the World Cup. Where's the craziest place that you guys have met a fellow QPR fan? Anyone got a photo of a blue and white shirt in a cool location abroad?

                              https://youtu.be/5cbg7O0ZzGA

                              The video is definitely worth checking out.

                              Comment


                              • Total fix shambles disgrace as cricketer said could see it coming sport in general is so open to this

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X