Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So pleased for Lingard, he's been kicked from pillar to post by these lot
    Crappy little bunch of cheats

    Comment


    • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      So pleased for Lingard, he's been kicked from pillar to post by these lot
      Crappy little bunch of cheats
      Agree, also Panama do like an elbow or 2. Can see a red card or 2 in 2nd half if ref doesn't take control.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

      Comment


      • At last a great performance all be it against Panama.

        Keep it up and go for it.

        Other than some sloppy passing at the beginning of the game 10/10

        Comment


        • Gutted to concede to be honest but also understand the game was won and no point busting a gut

          Comment


          • Awesome performance from England in the face of a lot of provocation.
            We'll have tougher opponents but we stuffed this lot as we should, and will give us confidence

            Comment


            • It's coming home

              Comment


              • And England cricket team have just beaten the Aussies to win the series 5-0 ....yes 0 , that's five zip.....NIL for Australia
                Nothing,....empty handed,...the cupboard is bare....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  And England cricket team have just beaten the Aussies to win the series 5-0 ....yes 0 , that's five zip.....NIL for Australia
                  Nothing,....empty handed,...the cupboard is bare....
                  And from 114-8

                  Comment


                  • Stones second is the goal of the tournament so far for me.
                    Brilliantly orchestrated and testament to Southgate and his coaching staffís tactical nous.
                    He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

                    Comment


                    • Limgard's for me.....ffs who's idea was it to put the M & the N next to each other on a keyboard?

                      LiNgard
                      Last edited by QPRDave; 24-06-2018, 10:06 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Limgard's for me
                        Have that as my second best Dave but thereís a justifiable argument for making it no 1.
                        Not too shabby when two of the goals we score in one game both up there as best of the tournament so far.
                        For anyone who says itís only Panama, have a day off ffs.
                        He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

                        Comment


                        • It's only Panama...And relax.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            It's only Panama...And relax.
                            He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

                              Have that as my second best Dave but thereís a justifiable argument for making it no 1.
                              Not too shabby when two of the goals we score in one game both up there as best of the tournament so far.
                              For anyone who says itís only Panama, have a day off ffs.
                              Yeah agree Itsonly

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                It's only Panama...And relax.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X