No announcement yet.

John Lewis Warehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never had a tall person block me at QPR. The stands at quite steep hence the old 'fans on top of the players' comments we get a lot.

Comment

Apparently Morrison’s site in Acton is also now available. Not sure how true that is but guess that might be big enough too and in heart of Acton for transport and pubs

Comment

Lee hoos has released a statement saying that it will probably be months before we hear the outcome of the latest appeal on the Warren Farm training ground. Onandonandonandonandon
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

See Makros in Patk Royal has shut down. Reckon that site would be plenty big enough for new stadium. Right bang between central line and Bakerloo/Overground

Comment

Come on Amit!

Comment

John Lewis use delivery hubs in Enfield and Croydon but are increasingly using third party delivery services from Northampton via computer link to tills. Last I heard Park Royal was still earmarked by HS2 hence short term rental only.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                John Lewis use delivery hubs in Enfield and Croydon but are increasingly using third party delivery services from Northampton via computer link to tills. Last I heard Park Royal was still earmarked by HS2 hence short term rental only.
                The Site in North Acton is HS2 site on this thread is the West Acton site

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

The Site in North Acton is HS2 site on this thread is the West Acton site
                  They also have first call on Park Royal plus a few other sites.

Comment

What a god awful place to build a new stadium - we’d be just like Oxford United, who’s stadium is smack bang in the middle of a retail park.

Where would you go for a beer or three beforehand ??!!? It’s a big fat no from me.
                    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
                      What a god awful place to build a new stadium - we’d be just like Oxford United, who’s stadium is smack bang in the middle of a retail park.

Where would you go for a beer or three beforehand ??!!? It’s a big fat no from me.
                      Oil Drum Lane would be more appealing.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        See Makros in Patk Royal has shut down. Reckon that site would be plenty big enough for new stadium. Right bang between central line and Bakerloo/Overground
                        You have named various sites that are available but, lee hoos and bungle have stated that the linford christie site is our last remaining hope of staying in the borough.

Don't think they are interested in any of the sites that you are mentioning on this thread Acton.

Comment

i don't think the club will go for a location that'd only have room for a new stadium, they want corporate facilities, parking and other revenue streams like shops and hotels. i really hope we can stay in the borough but its looking increasingly unlikely. god knows how far out of london we might have to go in the end

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            i don't think the club will go for a location that'd only have room for a new stadium, they want corporate facilities, parking and other revenue streams like shops and hotels. i really hope we can stay in the borough but its looking increasingly unlikely. god knows how far out of london we might have to go in the end
                            personally dont think we are going anywhere, anytime soon.

the owners will most likely sell up. just hope a competent buyer can take our club forward.

Comment

With talk of safe standing I don't know if that would push up the capacity of LR , if it could I suspect we will stay put

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                And there lies the problem, eyes bigger then our stomachs

we need ground which has sufficient facilities and increased corporate services. Any added extras like hotels, flats and shopping etc is added bonus, but land in west London which gives us all of that is practically impossible. If powers that be are still looking at opportunities which deliver that then their in cloud cuckoo, fact there looking Linford Christie tells me expectations
                                Have been scaled back.

But if linford is an option there are similar sized sites which surely could be fall back positions as stated. Might not have pubs there (or volume of pubs) now but put decent facility in place and I would wager they would come

Comment

Working...
                                X