Grant Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Hall

Anyone know what has happened to him. looked a quality player. solid. good on the ball. reminded me a bit of beckenbauer. is he still injured . will he ever come back? could see him doing well under mclaren. JN

Not sure what the club position is with hall or how long his contract is

Comment

Beckenbaur LOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

lets hope he comes back and plays can't remember last time i saw him in the hoops

Comment

Last I remember reading was that he will be back for pre season - think it was on the offish

Comment

Here's the article.
            QPR defender Grant Hall is eager for pre-season as he bids to return following his injury nightmare last year.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Beckenbaur LOOOOOOOOOL
              hall better than beckenbaur

Comment

Absolute class player thought - excellent championship defender and if able to regain form he will be a welcome addition to the first 11.

would love him and Robinson to be our cb paring next year.

Comment

Good player at this level. Thought he was outstanding in that DM role though.

Comment

Supposedly should be back for pre-season. Had surgery back in February to repair an issue with a tendon in his knee. All sounded a little bit make or break to me, so let's see how he comes back. Don't think he was anywhere near fit for the 4 or 5 games he played a part in this season just gone!

Comment

He’s a centre back who is slightly better on the ball than Lynch. That doesn’t make Hall a central midfielder. We have quite a few midfielders but lacking centre backs. He’s more George Santos than Beckenbauer in midfield. Round holes......round pegs. Keep it simple.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        He’s a centre back who is slightly better on the ball than Lynch. That doesn’t make Hall a central midfielder. We have quite a few midfielders but lacking centre backs. He’s more George Santos than Beckenbauer in midfield. Round holes......round pegs. Keep it simple.
                        This,

Hall is as much of a midfielder, as woslek is a wingback.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I never thought he was great at all in DM never disgraced himself but not good enough to play there as a rule

Comment

I thought he was okay there but better at CB. McClaren will want more ball playing CBs so I expect him back in at centre back.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                              I thought he was okay there but better at CB. McClaren will want more ball playing CBs so I expect him back in at centre back.
                              Lynch is a ball playing center back....... 70 yards straight up to Matt Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X