Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chelsea 2

Or maybe number 2"s

Terry to sign for Derby under lampard according to reports. Financial melt down looms. Surely clubs should look at us from 2011 and see what the most likely outcome is.

Think this is highly unlikely. They're not that stupid. Are they??

Comment

He’s made his money I suspect if he signs he will be doing it to help out a mate and if Lampard got hooked mid season Terry would walk too

Comment

Derby were reported in the Daily Fail as facing a FFP fine so wouldn't have thought they could afford his wages.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Derby were reported in the Daily Fail as facing a FFP fine so wouldn't have thought they could afford his wages.
          Depends what they are firstly.

80k a week at Villa. Year older and slower. Half that for his mate and a final swansong and I could see it happening.

Comment

Can see a few getting p*ssed off there if he comes in on more money when they've said they don't have any...

Comment

He was on 40k at Villa so would be 20k here. Derby aren't that skint, they just need to sell before they buy but that is common with most clubs now.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                He was on 40k at Villa so would be 20k here. Derby aren't that skint, they just need to sell before they buy but that is common with most clubs now.
                I read he was on 80k at Villa?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Whatever the ####### was on, he weren't ####ing quick enough to stop Ryan Manning

Comment

Hahahaaha Dave that's classic. And Manning is probably only on 5 grand a week. I also read Terry was on 80,000 a week

Comment

On the bright side guys, that's potentially two more games where we can slaughter him. And make no mistake, whatever cash he's on, he cared and didn't like hearing it at Villa.

Comment

Working...
                      X