Last seasons best away days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last seasons best away days

Not so much the result but the day in general.

Preston was a great day for me personally, in Sumners near ground from opening.
    Sick to lose to a last minute goal though.

Looking forward to Blackburn this season as never been there

I would probably going Birmingham city had good crack before game but bloody freezing after

Comment

Fulham was great and I enjoyed giving Wolves a fright as well.

Comment

My feeling is this will be a short thread....... sort of like asking for list of favourite illnesses or funerals.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          My feeling is this will be a short thread....... sort of like asking for list of favourite illnesses or funerals.
          Not all about the result!

Comment

burton away, new ground, good pubs, stayed overnight and just carried on celebrating a rare a away win last season.

oh and Fulham away, just for the great come back, second half we played them off the park, and the rubbing it in all the way back to hammersmith.
            made for a smug weekend.....couldn't get that song out me head for a week....think everyone knows which one.

Comment

Villa away was a good night out
              not many of us there due to midweek rearrange but a surprise win and giving it to JT was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by qprdel View Post
                not many of us there due to midweek rearrange but a surprise win and giving it to JT was worth it
                Listened to that match on the radio, would liked to have been there, was gutted to lose clean sheet late on.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdel View Post
                  Yes, I had tickets for the Saturday and was gutted Not to be able to go midweek. Especially after that result!

Comment

fulham for me we never gave up and should have won it , fans in great voice

Comment

personally i enjoyed Millwall ,mental atmosphere ,from us and them ,shame we lost. but last season for all round day out .had to be fulham ,love giving it it them cxxts
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Easy - Fulham

Comment

Fulham and Millwall were great as everyone stood. Away games with sitting fans are ####.

Comment

Villa, has to be Villa just for the look on the racist's face. Silent ground except for Rs digging him out. They thought they'd blown it and he had to suck it all up. Five star performance from our fans.

Comment

Working...
                            X