X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora' wonder goal

In QPR's 4-1 win at WBA.

https://www.premierleague.com/video/single/695193

Not quite the same impact...... ..... ..... .
    ​​​

Comment

Brilliant win though, in what was a dreadful season.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good away day that before during and after

Comment

I don't go to that many aways but I was fortunate to be there that day.

Comment

Barton finish in front of away end and everyone knew we had won and could relax

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Brilliant win though, in what was a dreadful season.
              Yes it was a great win and a great pity that Redknapp didn't let them play that way in away games when he was in charge.

that Line up playing that way could have picked up points away from home in the 1st half of the season, rather than losing every single one of them in the defensive set up Redknapp had them playing.

It f..... irks me still to this day when people on here say that the side wasn't good enough to stay up. They were, but were just mismanaged by a man who should have retired after the play off final.
              Last edited by stanistheman; 04-06-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Yes it was a great win and a great pity that Redknapp didn't let them play that way in away games when he was in charge.

that Line up playing that way could have picked up points away from home in the 1st half of the season, rather than losing every single one of them in the defensive set up Redknapp had them playing.

It f..... irks me still to this day when people on here say that the side wasn't good enough to stay up. They were, but were just mismanaged by a man who should have retired after the play off final.
                Agree that was actually decent squad which should have been competitive in most games had they had manager who still had motivation

Comment

Working...
                X