No announcement yet.

Chelsea meltdown begins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he has withdrawn his UK visa request as he has now become an Israeli citizen.
    Sources close to the businessman said that after receiving Israeli citizenship, he no longer requires a visa to travel to the United Kingdom.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Can see him selling up before long.

Comment

Is there any fantasy land in which it would be possible for him to sell off all the players and just shut the gates to the bridge as a big f.u to Britain? Sell the land n'all, just fold the club

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
          Is there any fantasy land in which it would be possible for him to sell off all the players and just shut the gates to the bridge as a big f.u to Britain? Sell the land n'all, just fold the club
          You could suggest it. I would vote for it

Comment

Zidane's on his way there as manager ain't he? All my Chelsea mates are saying it's a done deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Looks like he has withdrawn his UK visa request as he has now become an Israeli citizen.
              Thought Israel required you to relinquish all other passports to become a citizen? Can't see him giving his Russian passport up!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Thought Israel required you to relinquish all other passports to become a citizen? Can't see him giving his Russian passport up!
                That was my understanding also.
                But The Jerusalem Post are saying he has his Israeli citizenship, so it must be true
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Not sure they are underachieving they were champions last year and won FA Cup this season
                  Yes, I'd settle for such underachievement!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Don't think this is true, as Israel has many citizens that don't live there. I think you just have to be Jewish or have Jewish lineage. However, for billionaire Abramovich, he could go anywhere he wants...with that said would you want to be a Jewish and live in Russia? No thanks!

Comment

Maybe Abramovich has realised what a horrible, racist club Chelsea is and see's this as his opportunity to cut loose.

Comment

They'll somehow end up better and more successful, you watch.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post

If Carlsberg did meltdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                            However, for billionaire Abramovich, he could go anywhere he wants!
                            Other than the UK at the current time hence him throwing dolly

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Don't think this is true, as Israel has many citizens that don't live there. I think you just have to be Jewish or have Jewish lineage. However, for billionaire Abramovich, he could go anywhere he wants...with that said would you want to be a Jewish and live in Russia? No thanks!
                              I do international recruitment and I've represented a few Israeli nationals. It was my understanding that they ask people to relinquish their other passport when they apply for an Israeli one. Perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me. Or perhaps they've made an exception for Mr Abramovich.

Comment

I heard somewhere that he stopped the development as he got refused a visa. Don't want to give me a visa? Fine, I won't invest £1billion into your economy for rebuilding, plus tax etc from selling tickets, food etc for those extra customers through the doors.

Comment

Working...
                                X