Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonny Evans on Paul Smyth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jonny Evans on Paul Smyth

    sounds like we have a real gem there! could he be our 20 goal a season guy?

    https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-rave-reviews/

    https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...-36955820.html

    https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport...reland-a-lift/

  • #2
    Nice to hear it from a senior pro

    Comment


    • #3
      I know we all know he's good but to hear it from a senior pro is good too. Also that he watches to see how he is doing week in week out. Let's hope our kids can get some good game time next season and begin to cement themselves in the side

      Comment


      • #4
        Interesting, however Iíve played at a decent level & have seen similar players. In the end they played much lower then me


        !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by qpr View Post
          Interesting, however Iíve played at a decent level & have seen similar players. In the end they played much lower then me
          When you say youíve seen similar, you mean players picked for their national team and scoring within 3 minutes of their debut ?
          He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

          Comment


          • #6
            Big season for him coming up. Hopefully he pushes on and does really well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Interesting, however Iíve played at a decent level & have seen similar players. In the end they played much lower then me
              So a level above International?

              Comment


              • #8
                People with opinions who havenít kicked a ball

                obviously I have the opinion of Evans but on a much different level. I played in the conference & a brief spell on league 2. Iíve seen confident kids pick up the ball & run. People rave about them & then nothing comes of it & theyíre playing in the Ryman league



                !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was one of these kids in Readingís youth set up, they raved about me for years but I ended up in the conference with aldershot


                  !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    I was one of these kids in Readingís youth set up, they raved about me for years but I ended up in the conference with aldershot
                    if you have a wikipedia page then you're a success

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      20 goals is a huge ask.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

                        20 goals is a huge ask.
                        yes it properly is but if Matt Smith can score 11 in the team we had last season cant see why not if he is that good and get more games under him. Jonny Evans will play with youngsters like him every week and to come out and say something about him specially that must mean something. do we need a defensive midfielder that can control a game like Derry/Barton did.. if so who doesn't get in the team out of Freeman, Luongo, Scowen & Manning?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post

                          yes it properly is but if Matt Smith can score 11 in the team we had last season cant see why not if he is that good and get more games under him. Jonny Evans will play with youngsters like him every week and to come out and say something about him specially that must mean something. do we need a defensive midfielder that can control a game like Derry/Barton did.. if so who doesn't get in the team out of Freeman, Luongo, Scowen & Manning?
                          Don't disagree, 20 goals is a lot though. Chaz (all be it did have 1.5 month injury), scored 20 goals in a very good team.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by corbray View Post

                            if you have a wikipedia page then you're a success
                            I do, Iíve pmíd you the link to it


                            !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              I was one of these kids in Readingís youth set up, they raved about me for years but I ended up in the conference with aldershot
                              Were you at Aldershot when the ledge Waddock managed them ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X