Close season withdrawal symptoms begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close season withdrawal symptoms begin

25 days until fixtures come out. Personally I would like an away game to start off the season.
    At least the world Cup is less than 3 weeks away, got the lower league play offs today and tomorrow and then it's cold turkey time.
    What we gonna do ?

Hopefully a signing or two will break the next few weeks up.

Comment

Liverpool might come in for smithies after last night's showing

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
        25 days until fixtures come out. Personally I would like an away game to start off the season.
        At least the world Cup is less than 3 weeks away, got the lower league play offs today and tomorrow and then it's cold turkey time.
        What we gonna do ?
        I'd like to start away and finish home

Comment

The season gone took the stuffing out of me so I’m actually enjoying the break for the time being

Comment

a short break til all the papers tell us that our boys are going to win the world cup , can't wait

Comment

What we gonna do ?
              i feel exactly the same. Can’t even console myself with the cricket...

Comment

I'm bored, gonna have to star playing football manger

Comment

No withdraw symptoms from me. All about the world cup from now on. The 20ft flag poles up flying my 5ftx3ft st George's flag. Don't know why i do it to myself every 2 years, but buzzing for the summer..... suppose a bit like rangers every year
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I've grown to like and appreciate the close season. It'd be unhealthy and obsessive to have footy all the time irrespective of efforts of TV and media to milk it to death all year long. As for fixtures, I couldn't give a monkeys - we'll play 23 teams home and away at some point between August and May is all I need to know..... I'll eat my hat if we play Millwall on a Saturday at 3pm though!

Comment

Hit me last week
                      Fact that ST were automatically renewed also added to the bleakness as at least previously you physically had to do something so you felt like you were preparing for next season.
                      As said WC nearly upon us then family hols then season starts so can see the light.
                      Last Wednesday went through TV guide and having no football hit me like a ton of bricks .....no domestic football, no la liga . I even missed Scottish football like Dundee v Arbroath in some cup game, even tried to find Serie A and you know life's bad when all your hope is for French league or even Irish league to still be going. It shocked me to find Eastenders is still on TV.
                      Ended up spending the evening watching major league baseball...which has all the entertainment of watching a few blokes with beer bellies throwing a ball in Gunnersbury Pk ...Roll on Russia

Comment

Liverpool might come in for smithies after last night's showing
                        It was so bad, it looked fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                          Hit me last week
                          Fact that ST were automatically renewed also added to the bleakness as at least previously you physically had to do something so you felt like you were preparing for next season.
                          As said WC nearly upon us then family hols then season starts so can see the light.
                          Last Wednesday went through TV guide and having no football hit me like a ton of bricks .....no domestic football, no la liga . I even missed Scottish football like Dundee v Arbroath in some cup game, even tried to find Serie A and you know life's bad when all your hope is for French league or even Irish league to still be going. It shocked me to find Eastenders is still on TV.
                          Ended up spending the evening watching major league baseball...which has all the entertainment of watching a few blokes with beer bellies throwing a ball in Gunnersbury Pk ...Roll on Russia
                          I was in Ozz once and watched Iran B v Iraq B. Good game though...

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                            Hit me last week
                            i'm a fan of the cleveland cav's , they put away the boston celtics to win the eastern conference last nite , the finals start at the end of the week . we've been written off by everybody all season but never ever give up
                            Last edited by 72bus; 28-05-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X