Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes

See the w⚓️ has got a new 3 year contract at Southampton, do people never look at managers previous jobs and think errr nope. Southampton will become a reincarnation of us , Blackburn and stoke unfortunately
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Only in football, and maybe banking, fail and get a big pay-off and walk into another plum job.

Comment

With all the noise coming from some Stoke stalwarts over the last few weeks, combined with the demonstrable similarities in the states he left they and us, it's almost unbelievable that there are still clubs naive enough to employ this treacherous pillock. Let alone for three whole years. It's not even as if he 'kept them up' it was more a case of the teams around them sending themselves down wasn't it?

Listening to Derry and Clint talk about his time at QPR his terrifying. You can only assume there's a considerable disconnect between the board and the players / dressing room at Southampton. It wasn't a club I had much reason to dislike but they've given me one now. Any club willing to employ him deserves what they're inevitably due to endure. Sorry Saints fans.

Comment

Horrible arrogant prick who has left every single cIty aside in a whole lot of trouble after he is shown the door.

Comment

i'm gobsmacked that he got another deal, especially at a good club like southampton, its truly bewildering. you'd have thought they'd have been able to attract a whole host of decent managers from across the world there but instead have just settled on hughes, no idea what's gone through their heads tbh.

as padula has said clint and derry had a lot of choice words to describe his management and they're not the only ones either. brede hangeland has said similar things of hughes when hughes was at fulham

Comment

Looking forward to their relegation next year.

Comment

As soon as he brings in his own players, then the writing is on the wall. Saints do have a dof,
              and he needs to be in charge of recruitment

Comment

The fans think he is wonderful but then Brum fans thought that about Redknapp at first.

Comment

Just can't understand this kind of thing.

Work with 2 Saints fans and both really happy about it. When I asked why, they said the last manager was very negative and Hughes is more attacking and saved them.

I do think they'll be bottom 6 next season personally. Don't rate the man at all.

Comment

can't stand the fella , miserable sour puss boat that never smiles , david hasslehoff hairstyle ... needs a good slap

Comment

Length of contracts mean fark all, its the money these carnts earn that amazes me.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Looking forward to their relegation next year.
                        I'd be willing to bet here and now that Southampton won't be relegated next season,Hughe's has improved since he was with us unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I'd be willing to bet here and now that Southampton won't be relegated next season,Hughe's has improved since he was with us unfortunately
                          Really?! Virtually condemned stoke to the drop and got out of jail with Southampton with about 2 games to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Really?! Virtually condemned stoke to the drop and got out of jail with Southampton with about 2 games to go.
                            Yes

Comment

Funny you always are on the side of the argument against the majority Reb!!

Comment

Working...
                              X