Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Who is Real's witchdoctor?
    Not suggesting a witch doctor, more a creative accountant that is prepared to extend bonuses to individuals outside of their match day squad!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 27-05-2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

I think the second howler was far worse than than the first as it was not an attempt at a catch or punch or a definitive attempt to parry the ball away, no excuse for poor mistakes at that level, the first one I do see as a simple error of misjudgement in the heat of the moment.

Comment

Vwry hard to beat a team who seem to get every decision going and never get one against them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Vwry hard to beat a team who seem to get every decision going and never get one against them.
          Absolutely. I can't believe the ref allowed Bale's first goal!

Comment

Very good Cricket. Go back through the last 2 season in the competition and you will find a few questionable decisions that go their way.

Comment

That’s his Liverpool career over. How can they spend what 90mil on CB but not invest in keeper. There current batch have been crying out for replacing for years

Comment

Real employed the dark arts last night. What Ramos did to Salah was shocking. Win at any cost. Karius seemed unmanned by the occasion. Lost the plot. But losing Salah deprived us of a proper match anyway.

Comment

Kind of showed Liverpool side for what they are. Very dangerous side with salah but like most other sides without him

Comment

I felt sorry for Karius after the game,he was pleading to the fans to forgive him, he was in tears and knew he had killed the dreams of his team mates and all the fans.he was awful ,probably the worst performance by a goalie in a final ever and he will never forget it .I felt very sorry for Liverpool and Karius.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      Real employed the dark arts last night. What Ramos did to Salah was shocking. Win at any cost. Karius seemed unmanned by the occasion. Lost the plot. But losing Salah deprived us of a proper match anyway.
                      Agree mate, Ramos knew exactly what he was up to there. Horrible, cynical behaviour that robbed the fans of a proper match, and might have robbed Salah of his place at the World Cup!

Comment

Same old Ramos, plus all the face holding nonsense. Smithies Jurgen? To you £40m

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          I felt sorry for Karius after the game,he was pleading to the fans to forgive him, he was in tears and knew he had killed the dreams of his team mates and all the fans.he was awful ,probably the worst performance by a goalie in a final ever and he will never forget it .I felt very sorry for Liverpool and Karius.
                          Feel sorry for Liverpool?, not in a million years, I have some sympathy for the keeper (not a great deal) his bank balance will make him feel better.
                          Liverpool and man united have got away with quite alot over the years, refs at anfield and old Trafford folding and giving them everything, Liverpool in the 70's and the guaranteed 2nd half pen if still 0-0, man united the same plus (fergie time) total joke, some on here saying real Madrid got all decisions probably did not witness the Liverpool of old.
                          Then there is the plastic glory hunting fans and tourists from the far east, man united actually was allowed to opt out fa cup to go there a few years back (then again rangers have opted out for years) .
                          In more recent times Chelsea and man City and even arsenal have the glory hunting plastics and tourists, you see them outside when we have been there they take pictures of everything and get selfie sticks out during the game, I hate glory hunters.
                          As some on here know I now live 500 miles from Loftus Road and people I work with now support Chelsea and man city, they turn there back on their home town clubs and buy membership at Chelsea and go to a couple of games a year, I then have to listen to them telling people about their great day out, one of them said recently he didn't fancy watching Chelsea just now (no chance of league obviously) then almost orgasmed when he had chance to buy cup final tickets through the membership, guess what, he couldn't go as he had paid 165 euros on viagogo to see Barcelona last game as they was getting trophy, didn't even know it was ineistas last game until he got there.
                          Feel sorry for Liverpool, NEVER, same goes for man United, man City and Chelsea, I know we hate all things Chelsea anyway.
                          Rant over.
                          Ps I hate glory hunters with a passion

Comment

It's a long, long way from the days of Barney Rubble, eh? Sad.....

Comment

Death threats. Fooking scousers! You'll never walk alone? B0ll0x.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                Death threats. Fooking scousers! You'll never walk alone? B0ll0x.
                                He probably won't be walking anywhere alone for a while!

Comment

Working...
                                X