X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin didn't so much see red as pink!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      i`m confused ,why was he banned ? and where is Pinkie ?
      Hi mate, he's alive and well on soundcloud still. I heard he got banned. I thought WATRB was the tolerant board..? lol Anyway his reasons according to him were - " I got banned cos i said jokingly stan likes a edit after brights was baiting me believe it or not,& was also put on premod before for trolling & asked to not talk about ollie."

Comment

Bring Pinkie back I say.
        it's quiet without him and I want to hear what he says about our Schteeve

Comment

I agree. If we were bringing other banned posters back then he should be allowed back too.

Comment

i'd love for pinks to come back. he was a top poster even if he was fanatical about ollie he stuck to his guns and posted regularly. i'd love to know his thoughts on steve and the coming season tbh

Comment

Originally posted by PunteR View Post
              Anyway his reasons according to him were....
              Yeah right. Well obviously 'his reasons' (knowing him as we all do) were going to lack any kind of objectivity, be selective and not give the full facts - particularly in relation to the nature and tone of his private communications with the site owner and other mods/admin (all of whom do this thankless task here voluntarily - a fact so often overlooked). The bottom line is we bent over backwards trying to be reasonable with this poster and he simply didn't want to know.

As most long-term posters on here know, for the most part we are extremely laid back and don't like a lot of rules. So banning people is always an absolute last resort.

Anyway, this topic is unrelated to the main QPR board. Anyone still wishing to communicate further on the matter kindly take it up via PM with a mod/admin.

Cheers.
              Last edited by WATRB Moderation; 15-06-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

What happened to our new poster?
                Banned already?

Comment

I don't think he was that new....

Comment

Working...
                  X