This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the board...

Just a quick post to say a hello, also was not in favor of ollie getting the sack, so lets hope that the board know what there doing handing over to mclaren & doesnt backfire on the progress with the youngsters intergrated & spirit developing!

Welcome 41 hope you enjoy posting

ollie getting the bullet was best decision board have ever made, so that is one thing me and you will not agree on. Awful manager dragging us down

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

ollie getting the bullet was best decision board have ever made, so that is one thing me and you will not agree on. Awful manager dragging us down
      Hello west acton, have to say disagree as thought we was starting to shape up last part of the season for the new season, the spirit could be affected and hopefully the youngsters will still be getting used like they were.

Comment

Welcome to the board 41.
        If you need any assistance feel free to private message any of the mod/admin team. There is usually at least one of us on 24/7
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Welcome to the board 41.
          If you need any assistance feel free to private message any of the mod/admin team. There is usually at least one of us on 24/7
          Thank you fraggy & west acton for making me feel welcome

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Dragging us down? Hardly, but I don't think he would take us any further. He did an OK job though overall imo.

Welcome 41.

Comment

Just my opinion fellas who knows what the future would have held

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Dragging us down? Hardly, but I don't think he would take us any further. He did an OK job though overall imo.

Welcome 41.
                Hello croydon, yes found that abit wayward from west acton lol, we certainly were not getting dragged down at all.

Comment

Hello 41. The King is dead, long live the King.

Comment

Welcome to the board

Comment

Bonjour 41. Mixed feelings on here about ollie, I like him but welcome a change, onwards and upwards (hopefully)

Comment

Enjoy 41

Comment

You're very polite, 41. That will soon change. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome on board 41, The kids we have will now have a top quality coach to improve them along with Chris Ramsay. Holloway kept us up two years in a row so on that alone he did ok but his persistance with a system that clearly did not work did for me.

Comment

welcome 41 , welcome mcClaren

Comment

Working...
                              X