Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Fulham

Comment

Agee with Hubble. Fools are the best footballing team in this division 'easy on the eye'
      My hatred of disgusting racist JT knows no bounds.
      i guess that's c'mon u Fools

Comment

Villa all day for me never forgotten one of their punter hoping we would be another Portsmouth the year we were last in the premier league. Hate them ####ers and their dopey clappers. Suppose it is one way to sell out their allocation.

Comment

Fulham Real Madrid double pays 4.26 /1 on 365.

Comment

Has to be real. Madrid in champs league. I cannot stand Liverpool and everything about them.

Comment

i hope fulham go up, really do. they deserve to go up and have played some beautiful stuff all season. plus villa have john terry playing and i just wanna see him cry again tbh

Comment

I think Fulham will do it

Comment

Hate Terry, but. If Foolham went up they could buy our best young players with loose change and they wouldn’t need to move house .
                  Therefore it’s got to be business over pleasure, come on Villa.

Comment

No pleasure in fulham going up , i hope Villa d ick all over them , then they will lose their manager and Sessesgnon and Mitrovic wont be interested in making his move permanent ,Happy days !
                    Not to mention their sad case supporters ,would love to see their day at Wembley f ucked up , tears on the telly please !
                    Would prefer Shrewsbury ,just because i always meet Shrews fans on holiday and they are always sound ,and Coventry ,because if they eventually get back to our division , it would bring back the brewing rivalry between the fans ( Ibiza tour and the next two matches home and away ,spring to mind ! )
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Fulham and Liverpool for me. Just because they play attractive football.

Comment

I want Real Madrid to win the CL because of a idiot I work with who pretends to be a Liverpool fan. Not sure about the play off. The thought of either team losing has its benefits

Comment

You lot are sado’s if you want Real Madrid to win, got back the British team all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Fulham all the way. You want Terry to walk up the steps and lift the cup? #### that.
                            Won’t matter, even if Villa lose, he’ll ‘borrow’ a Fulham kit for the lap of honour celebrations !

Comment

John Terry will lift the Championship Playoff Trophy today.................... regardless of who wins it. Probably has a Fulham kit under his Villa one.

Comment

Sorry QPR1976 some reason didn't see your post.

Comment

Working...
                                X