Derby in the proverbial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby in the proverbial

losing £3m a month and looking at a £10m fine.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Where is that from Lyme

Comment

Get in.

About Farking time
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

yesterday's Daily Mail. Looks like they are going to reign in any spending and the're making some serious cuts to their staff . Another club who have tried to buy success
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I like this. A lot.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good!!

Wouldn't normally wish ill will on any club but the bitterness they showed after beating them is making me hard to care!

Comment

I would have thought a lot of clubs will be watching their pennies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                I like this. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Good!!

Wouldn't normally wish ill will on any club but the bitterness they showed after beating them is making me hard to care!
                  And the arrogance beforehand jim

Comment

Would explain why they took the money for Rowett without a fight

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      losing £3m a month and looking at a £10m fine.
                      Losing £36m a year and only a £10m fine.....? Surely if you multiply this by three it should be a £108m fine?

Comment

'Kin el, boys. So much pleasure at another team overspending. Really?

1. It nearly destroyed us and
                        2. FFP is only good news to Chelscum, City and all those rich clubs. It means that smaller clubs are not allowed to challenge by investment from Rich Owners.

The rules are simply designed to keep small clubs down and to keep the 'top'clubs where they are. It is a complete misnomer that it protects us from overstretching small clubs. If that were the case, imposing rules that any investment is allowed as long as the owners provide it as hard cash, not loans and with proof of funds.

FFP is ###### and will continue to keep us down in our natural position somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd tier of the English League...

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                          'Kin el, boys. So much pleasure at another team overspending. Really?

1. It nearly destroyed us and
                          2. FFP is only good news to Chelscum, City and all those rich clubs. It means that smaller clubs are not allowed to challenge by investment from Rich Owners.

The rules are simply designed to keep small clubs down and to keep the 'top'clubs where they are. It is a complete misnomer that it protects us from overstretching small clubs. If that were the case, imposing rules that any investment is allowed as long as the owners provide it as hard cash, not loans and with proof of funds.

FFP is ###### and will continue to keep us down in our natural position somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd tier of the English League...
                          Completely Agree with your assessment on ffp i think it does favour the big boys and keeps us out of the
                          the big time unfairly......... but i'll think you'll find Derby County are a MASSIVE CLUB, unfairly beaten by a "tin pot" club
                          from West London at Wembley in 2014, so that's why we are happy these ##### have finally been caught up with as we seem to be
                          the only club thee lge are hammering

Comment

Generally don't wish a club and fans misfortune of this kind (Chelsea aside), but for the reasons above I have to say if this is true Derby County and their contingent of arrogant, sanctimonious, self righteous fans can go and well and truly #### themselves.

Comment

1*q27P0uZDtGSIXSYQOHE3gA@2x.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X