X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
        Next Glasgow derby will be a bloodbath if the Huns turn up wearing this number.

Not officialy unveiled as second strip but found on sale in Turkey apparently
        If that's for real, it's a bit irresponsible. Always going to be inflammatory putting the Union Jack on a football strip in a city like Glasgow!

Comment

I've got last seasons kit hanging up in my room and have to say, it's easily one of our best kits in years. Looks so much better in real life and the crest is a decent size, with nice stitch work, so much better than the crappy iron stickers of years past. I hope next seasons kit isn't the one that was leaked.

Comment

Have to say, I like this

Comment

Port Vale away

Stoke City away

Comment

Leaked photos of what appears to be the new Southampton kit for 2018/19.

Comment

Oooh not sure about that Watford one. Since when have they ever had stripes before.

Comment

Best Watford kit ever IMO. Their usual yellow is awful.

Comment

• This could get me banned......but

Comment

• Grimsby ...........ageing squad!

Comment

• Those shirts look a bit fishy to me.

Comment

• [QUOTE=acricketer;n2470147]Those shirts look a bit fishy to me.I

Is this really the Plaice for comments like that Cricks?!!
                            I did here that those pictured, did the Conger after the shoot !
                            Actually apols for being a bit Crabby, I Hake falling out with posters i deem friends!!
                            I'm Gurnard go away and try sort my attitude

Comment

• Errea have done some really smart shirts. I’m pleased with them

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Errea have done some really smart shirts. I’m pleased with them
                                Note the piping around collar and sleeve cuffs, just like the leaked QPR shirt. Suggests to me that
                                shirt is genuine.

Last edited by QPRDave; 12-06-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X