New Season New Strips....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

We probably haven't finalised a design yet. It's not up to Errea to make announcements on a new kit or release a new design for us.
    We must have finalised a design as it takes these companies months to make them all and go through quality control/shipping etc. I just think the club have had other things to think about rather than worry about the release date of the kit images. Would be nice to hear something from the club about it though.
    Last edited by qprjeff1882; 25-05-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

We must have finalised a design as it takes there companies months to make them all and go through quality control/shipping etc. I just think the club have had other things to think about rather than worry about the release date of the kit images. Would be nice to hear something from the club about it though.
      We like to launch our kits and tbh i too like these launches, so looking forward to our unveiling

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Athletico Bilbao

smart kit that!
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Being a QPR fan i have a liking for red & white stripes, if stripes are front and back, which is weird bearing in mind we are blue and white hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Iceland WC shirt....wasn't going to put int shirts in, but quite like these

Like these. Especially the colour changes on the sleeves. I was thinking something like that on our shirts with blues hoops fading to white?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Like these. Especially the colour changes on the sleeves. I was thinking something like that on our shirts with blues hoops fading to white?
              Didn't Reading have fading stripes this season? Think they were quite awful tbh.

Comment

I like the red and white quarters away top we have had at times over the years, think we last had that top when Hughes was here?

Comment

Why do we always drag our kit release out as if we're special?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Didn't Reading have fading stripes this season? Think they were quite awful tbh.
                    They just spilt bleach down their back.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Why do we always drag our kit release out as if we're special?
                      We are special, we are QPR, enjoy it, some clubs just stick it up on twitter

Comment

Looks like leaked pic on Twitter https://twitter.com/clashboy23/statu...799909377?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Looks decent

Comment

Like it, and i don't need to ask if the hoops go all the way round anymore as Errea know this

Comment

Very close to our Guinness classic. Love it

Comment

I'm not sure thats correct. If you zoom in to it it goes pixely straight away. Even if it happened to be a mistake by QPR why would it have been such a poor quality photo in the first place. Having said that it does look nice

Comment

Working...
                                X