Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    If they win gets a better deal if they don't still better terms than we can offer.
    Can put those terms into a contract signed now.

Comment

Of course they can if they wish to.

Comment

Good player but he’s to lightweight and not prem league class if they went up. If they do get promoted surely they would be looking at defenders a step up

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Of course they can if they wish to.
          Suggests they will only sign him if they don't go up.

Comment

We shall how it pans out.

Comment

I think we can now move this thread to non-QPR

Comment

have been small rumours of him coming to us as backup. cant see him getting in our side at Cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
                  have been small rumours of him coming to us as backup. cant see him getting in our side at Cardiff
                  When needed as back up you need to hope he's fit enough to play

Comment

The most interesting think about the rumour mill this close season is how fantastically inaccurate it has proven to be all round. (Marc's original 1st may post being very much the exception).

Comment

IOW, am I now allowed to belive he has signed a pre-contract with Fullham with certain clauses attached to it then?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Good play and would of liked to of seen him and Hall as cb pairing next season. However, he’s irreplaceable and life goes on if he does go.

I hope It’s not to Fulham as the club looked after him during a very difficult spell in his career and not only to add insult to injury not signing a new deal to show some loyalty and give us a chance to make some profit from his time at the club he’s considering leaving on a free to a direct rival.

Comment

If he don't want to be with us after all he taken from qpr then he can bugger off ASAP. Can't be kept waiting forever, this is the deal on the table take it or get your coat.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Good play and would of liked to of seen him and Hall as cb pairing next season. However, he’s irreplaceable and life goes on if he does go.

I hope It’s not to Fulham as the club looked after him during a very difficult spell in his career and not only to add insult to injury not signing a new deal to show some loyalty and give us a chance to make some profit from his time at the club he’s considering leaving on a free to a direct rival.
                            Don't really get this whole argument myself. How did we 'look after him' through his injury? Last time I checked, he got injured doing a job we told him to do. What were we gonna do? Tell him to fark off and get looked after on the NHS?

Truth is Robinson doesn't owe us anything, and if he walks on a free, then it's our fault for not tying him down sooner. No loyalty in football at the best of times these days. Dunno why people have this assumption that a player that has clearly had quite a torrid time since signing for us would feel any real loyalty towards us. Don't forget, Ollie told him he was surplus to requirements earlier this season!

Comment

Far too much player power these days has lead to players becoming mercenary.
                              Gordon Taylor and the pfa need to be taken on and dismantled imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Don't really get this whole argument myself. How did we 'look after him' through his injury? Last time I checked, he got injured doing a job we told him to do. What were we gonna do? Tell him to fark off and get looked after on the NHS?

Truth is Robinson doesn't owe us anything, and if he walks on a free, then it's our fault for not tying him down sooner. No loyalty in football at the best of times these days. Dunno why people have this assumption that a player that has clearly had quite a torrid time since signing for us would feel any real loyalty towards us. Don't forget, Ollie told him he was surplus to requirements earlier this season!
                                completely agree. i really hope robbo does sign a new deal as he was up there as one of our best players last season and will be very hard to replace but if he goes onto bigger and better things i won't have any hard feelings towards him.

Comment

Working...
                                X