No announcement yet.

Holloway speaks on bring sacked by QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to him but not for me guys. It’s easy saying the right thing after but let’s not forget his digs at fans during season!!!! So what is the truth the mid season rants about fans or him saying now there great??

let's not forget before he got job he slated us on sky at every opportunity and I have no doubt he will be slating us again when time is right

my old man brought me up with saying judge a man on his actions not his words and that applies here

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

What's there to learn?

I'd imagine he was sat down, thanked for his efforts in stabilising the club during a difficult period and for bringing youngsters into his first XI and told the club would be taking a different direction without him.

Its part and parcel of the game.
      But that can't be right, there has to be some sort of conspiracy and foul play by Evil Les...
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Thanks Ollie. True Hoops man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

What's there to learn?

I'd imagine he was sat down, thanked for his efforts in stabilising the club during a difficult period and for bringing youngsters into his first XI and told the club would be taking a different direction without him.

Its part and parcel of the game.
          Wouldn't have envied Les that job

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            So when will we learn what actually happened?
            Think its pretty obvious..... they wanted a credible manager to deliver a more attractive product, with an eye on a spot at the big table. That was always unlikely under Ollie.

Attendances have been headed south and season tickets need to be sold. Just an obvious business decision.

Nice statement from Ollie though.

Comment

it was time for a change it had got stale under ollie , would not of expected him to say anything else. coating fans for leaving early against brentford was not on

Comment

Most fans moaned about the system he persisted with until forest at home and the tinkering even after system change after forest game . (bizarre changes after a win).
                I think we all wish him well for the future and we move on.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Good luck to him but not for me guys. It’s easy saying the right thing after but let’s not forget his digs at fans during season!!!! So what is the truth the mid season rants about fans or him saying now there great??

let's not forget before he got job he slated us on sky at every opportunity and I have no doubt he will be slating us again when time is right

my old man brought me up with saying judge a man on his actions not his words and that applies here
                  Your old man was very wise.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

was in Lyme yesterday by all accounts. Talking to Lymes finest hostelry manager who relates he is fairly upbeat and philosophical about getting the sack
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      was in Lyme yesterday by all accounts. Talking to Lymes finest hostelry manager who relates he is fairly upbeat and philosophical about getting the sack
                      Did he mention how he feels about being banned from this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Did he mention how he feels about being banned from this forum?

Comment

This. I remember this board being on fire when he slagged fans off for walking out early on a dire performance. Now we think he has class?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

This. I remember this board being on fire when he slagged fans off for walking out early on a dire performance. Now we think he has class?
                            Now he has 'a glass'

Comment

Did he? I vaguely remember him saying after we lost to Middlesboro 3-2 in 2016 that we weren't far off being a team that could challenge. I mostly remember that as I thought "What a div"

Comment

He had few digs at us Mush when he covered us

Comment

Working...
                                X