Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He actually says 'a fine that the club will have to pay' not payed

Comment

I thought he said "there's a fine they have to pay". If it had been paid surely we would have heard an announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Said something very interesting unless I miss heard but did he not say we have paid FFP fine
        I also thought I heard this when listening live.

Comment

Cheers guys will have a listen again later

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            He actually says 'a fine that the club will have to pay' not payed
            While I haven't listened to the interview, it never ceases to amaze me how often we, as fallible humans, hear what we want to hear, or alternatively, what we expect to hear.

Comment

I think he was saying fine "to pay" rather than paid
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

The worrying thing about that statement is that it shows how little confidence anyone has of the latest appeal being successful. Not a huge vote of confidence is the expensive legal team either. Cue another Uncle Doh! moment......

I still haven't found out who exactly we're supposed to be appealing to........

Comment

Said something very interesting unless I miss heard but did he not say we have paid FFP fine
                  Yes he did

Comment

He didnt exactly inspire me ... sounded somewhat downbeat IMO

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                      He didnt exactly inspire me ... sounded somewhat downbeat IMO
                      Not enough chest-beating and kissing of the badge comments for you?

would rather the "winning with style" than "running through walls" any day of the week.

its a joy to be ppart of a championship club now instead of following some team inspired by a pub manager.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Listened again and I think he says it’s paid

Comment

Listened again and I think he says it’s paid
                          That’s what I heard.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

That’s what I heard.
                            Me too

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Not enough chest-beating and kissing of the badge comments for you?

would rather the "winning with style" than "running through walls" any day of the week.

its a joy to be ppart of a championship club now instead of following some team inspired by a pub manager.
                              I am all for him becoming manager .... and no i was not expecting any badge or chest kissing come to that .... i was referring to his demeanor not the content of his words... he seemed quite flat for someone that has just taken a new role ... it was an observation - nothing more ... you have your opinion and i shall have mine ..

Comment

He says "a fine that they have to pay". Without doubt.

I thought he came across very well. Measured, calm, authoritative. A refreshing change, I have to say. I can't believe people are already being negative about this appointment. I honestly think there are people out there who love drama and moaning more than actually following and supporting a football team. Therefore I consider their allegiance to QPR to be spurious, or at best, immature.

At the start of last season I was anticipating a car crash. We actually came through okay, but it was a rollercoaster with some real low points, often epitomised by our previous manager's mouthing off. At this point in the close season I feel quietly confident and very pleased we have a manager of McClaren's calibre in place.

Comment

Working...
                                X