No announcement yet.

Target for next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having watched Villa today I think with a few additions a top 8-10 place is possible

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      McClaren says we're a "long, long way from promotion", I don't disagree, he is probably keeping the bar low however to temper fan's expectations!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44200015
      So he's agreeing that Ollie did a good job

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        Finishing in top 10 would be ok, not ready for prem yet, quite happy to stay another 2 seasons in championship untill we have built a decent team ready to challenge for promotion.
        Now thats ok for the young ones....what about the silver lads who aint got as much time ?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Top 10 was realistic last season with the players we had. Unfortunately, we also had a manager that made it impossible.

I’d say that 10th is the absolute minimum we should be looking to avhieve. What would be nice though, is if there is a sniff of a top 6 finish till quite late on. Sick and tired of having nothing to play for after Christmas.
          Pretty much how I feel mate.

Comment

All of this apostrophe discussion reminded me of one of my favourite albums from way back:
            No,no. This is Fellaini, Gator..
            Last edited by Shania; 27-05-2018, 10:56 AM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

All of this apostrophe discussion reminded me of one of my favourite albums from way back:
              You have impeccable taste mate,great album.There's a documentary out there somewhere detailing the making of the album but strangely ignoring the Bruce title track.SawJack many times with Cream etc. sadly missed.
              As for next year's (spot the apostrophe) aspirations.... top 6 minimum or else the firebrands and pitchforks will be unleashed.

Comment

Working...
              X