No announcement yet.

Target for next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aluminium-self-weighted-roller-goal-posts-12-x4-for-artificial-surfaces-2133-p[ekm]622x456[ekm].jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

To be clear I’m writing I (followed with a f acking apostrophe) then d, but it’s coming up Id......

i wrote I (f acking apostrophe) m, but it’s not gonna come up like that.
      So instead of being funny I checked the web for you 7s. I think you need to turn off smart punctuation on your crApple device: Settings --> General --> Keyboard --> Smart Punctuation. Try it and maybe the apostrophes will start to show
      Last edited by 1QPRDK; 23-05-2018, 01:46 AM.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

To be clear I’m writing I (followed with a f acking apostrophe) then d, but it’s coming up Id......

i wrote I (f acking apostrophe) m, but it’s not gonna come up like that.
        The upside down ones seem to be working.

Comment

It´s actually quite funny that the apostrophes have disappeared for some users on a QPR forum, as the same thing happened to the club name back in '67, when it went from Queen´s Park Rangers to Queens Park Rangers. The apostrophe was last seen on the QPR-Millwall programme: http://qprreport.proboards.com/thread/21264

As one poster there points out: ...what happened to the apostrophe... Millwall nicked it!... and we want it back!
          Last edited by 1QPRDK; 23-05-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

McClaren says we're a "long, long way from promotion", I don't disagree, he is probably keeping the bar low however to temper fan's expectations!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44200015
            Last edited by gator; 23-05-2018, 03:51 AM.
            @gatorTFC

Comment

He's probably right in fairness.

We are about to lose players.

We have good youngsters with very limited experience who won't be quite ready for the long hard slog the championship entails.

We havent got that 20 goal a season striker (although imo Smith could be if used properly)

We have limited funds to recruit.

I feel we we have a top 10 capable squad but agree we need that little bit more, especially defensively. Our clean sheet record is atrocious.

Comment

He hasn't even had a training session so he can't really come in and say we will get promotion. I think the expectations from the club will be to get top 10 and flirt with play offs. Everything being said is about looking forward now and I can't believe they would have got rid of Ollie if they only wanted to avoid relegation again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

So instead of being funny I checked the web for you 7s. I think you need to turn off smart punctuation on your crApple device: Settings --> General --> Keyboard --> Smart Punctuation. Try it and maybe the apostrophes will start to show
                  Thanks. Will try. I'm a banana. She's a banana.

Comment

By George it worked!! Thanks, 1QPRDK. Not that I'm a pedant or anything...... Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Good job DK, if you want to make a separate thread with those instructions for other Apple users, I will make it a sticky.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

All of this apostrophe discussion reminded me of one of my favourite albums from way back:

@gatorTFC

Comment

By George it worked!! Thanks, 1QPRDK. Not that I'm a pedant or anything...... Lol.

You´re very welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Good job DK, if you want to make a separate thread with those instructions for other Apple users, I will make it a sticky.
                            Can´t you make some sort of technical issues subforum, and put all types of advice there? Unless the apostrophe was the only thing that went AWOL after the vB update of course, but I think I saw a post by acricketer regarding some gif not working properly?

And I ain´t no Apple user, btw
                            Last edited by 1QPRDK; 25-05-2018, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Finishing in top 10 would be ok, not ready for prem yet, quite happy to stay another 2 seasons in championship untill we have built a decent team ready to challenge for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                                Finishing in top 10 would be ok, not ready for prem yet, quite happy to stay another 2 seasons in championship untill we have built a decent team ready to challenge for promotion.
                                Weve pretty much got that now imho. Maybe the odd tweak here and there but imo we've pretty much got a team who are more than capable of pushing for play-offs.... If SM and Co havent set there sights on playoffs I'll be disappointed tbh.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X