No announcement yet.

Target for next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10, finish above Brentford and flirt with the play offs would be a very good season imo.

Comment

Think weblink we will finish 9th next season he will get them playing also away wins

Comment

We won’t get relegated

Comment

Be quite happy going to a game thinking we have a chance of winning. Would settle for top half but with entertainment not just for the last 20 minutes.

Comment

If we don’t watch long ball football that will be novelty after what we got served up last two seasons

Comment

top 10 would be very good and i think we have a good chance of achieving that. we're still building a team but we're out of the deep water now and have a great foundation to take us further. if we keep hold of some of our key players and bring in some new faces we should easily finish in the top 10 imo

Comment

Top 10 was realistic last season with the players we had. Unfortunately, we also had a manager that made it impossible.

I’d say that 10th is the absolute minimum we should be looking to avhieve. What would be nice though, is if there is a sniff of a top 6 finish till quite late on. Sick and tired of having nothing to play for after Christmas.

Comment

I thought Ollie hit his targets but he was sacked for finishing 16th. If we finish 13th or worse then I think Steve should be moved on. I hope and expect that he will do better than that, but feel that 12th does indicate a step forward,, and so will accept this

Comment

It's so hard to predict where we'll finish at this point of time, we have no idea what our squad will look like, especially the defence and whether a proper goal scorer or two will be brought in, who knows what other teams in the division will do as well? It sounds promising for Les and SM to say we want to play attractive attacking football, let's see if we have the squad to do that, my hope is we are above mid table maybe on the fringe of the play off mix!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Trouble with finishing 7,8,9 or 10th means we would have just missed the play offs and its gonna be painful. We have to believe we can get promotion Auto or play offs.
                      To stop the pain might be better to be a mid table team.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        It's so hard to predict where we'll finish at this point of time, we have no idea what our squad will look like, especially the defence and whether a proper goal scorer or two will be brought in, who knows what other teams in the division will do as well? It sounds promising for Les and SM to say we want to play attractive attacking football, let's see if we have the squad to do that, my hope is we are above mid table maybe on the fringe of the play off mix!
                        And I'm undecided!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Trouble with finishing 7,8,9 or 10th means we would have just missed the play offs and its gonna be painful. We have to believe we can get promotion Auto or play offs.
                          Better to have loved and lost..........

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            To add to the uncertainty are the 3 clubs coming down from the EPL, you always expect them to be in the top 6 although it doesn't always work out that way (Sunderland) whoever doesn't go up from the Play Off Final will probably be in the mix again next season, it's never easy getting out of this division and I would be pleasantly surprised if we are in the play off mix!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Top half finish is an achievable target, once you get there and are within striking distance of the play offs then dare to dream. But, if we don't make it I will not be screaming for heads to roll as this is really just the next phase of the rebirth of this Club
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                                Top half finish is an achievable target, once you get there and are within striking distance of the play offs then dare to dream. But, if we don't make it I will not be screaming for heads to roll as this is really just the next phase of the rebirth of this Club

Clearly you are more patient than many on here!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X