Target for next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target for next season.

Dof les has a history of moving the goalposts.

Let it be known from this very day, according to Dof Les, the target for next season is to finish in the top 10.............

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...n-appointment/

personally, i will be delighted with anything higher than 16th, just so to show that Mc is an improvement on hollowhead and to shut a few knobs up on twitter.

#ShteveMcClarensblueandwhitearmy
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

That's not an unreasonable target is it?

#lesferdinandsblueandwhitearmy

Comment

So the aspiration is to get an extra 13 points. With Washington replaced with a striker who can score and young lads getting more experience I could manage the team and achieve that....!

Total utter nonsense, with the expense of hiring an ex-England manager nothing short of top six with be acceptable

Comment

#PlayOffsBottomLine

Comment

If we had Warnock top six would be realistic. I reckon 12th is best we can hope for given good players will leave and we don’t know who’ll we get in. Realistically we should stay clear of a relegation battle for sure.

Comment

What I mean is FFP will influence who we sign

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              So the aspiration is to get an extra 13 points. With Washington replaced with a striker who can score and young lads getting more experience I could manage the team and achieve that....!

Total utter nonsense, with the expense of hiring an ex-England manager nothing short of top six with be acceptable
              What silly post just because your bitter about Ollie.

Comment

I was about to write top 10 before I opened the link.

This squad and manager is capable of that and I think we have a decent chance of achieving it.

Comment

As long as theres no major c0ck up and SM's still here, we'll be in the playoffs.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Top 10 would be great.

Comment

Top ten for me is reasonable expectation and achievable

Think we need set individual targets too such as finishing above Millwall and Brentford, improving derby record and looking to win minimum 6 or 7 away games. Doing that will see top ten comfortably
                      Last edited by West Acton; 20-05-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Les is right, very young side, no pressure from, me top 6 would be amazing but
                        not that realistic, anything is possible, but let's face it none of us know
                        what'll happen in the transfer market.

Comment

Midtable finish should be achieveable

Comment

Anything less than 12th would be disappointing. Perhaps even anything less than 10th.

Comment

To be able to compete with Brentford and Milwall and I would also like us to end up between a 13th and 6th place.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X