• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its done init.jn

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      Its done init.jn
      What's done James. And why do you keep signing your initials after everything you write. We know it's you.

Comment

• Because he’s a parody and copying some guy on twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Because he’s a parody and copying some guy on twitter
          WATCH YOUR LIP FELLA. I am NOT a parody. and I DO NOT copy anyone from twitter. I am UNIQUE. do NOT copy. a leader one could say. maverick.captain.leader.ledgend. JN

Comment

• Certainly UNIQUE.

Comment

WATCH YOUR LIP FELLA. I am NOT a parody. and I DO NOT copy anyone from twitter. I am UNIQUE. do NOT copy. a leader one could say. maverick.captain.leader.ledgend. JN
              FFS

Comment

• If anyone wants to see who James bases all his posts on and are on twitter then look for Azak Fever and all will be revealed

pretty embarrassing being a parody but actually copying a parody trying to make it your own well.............

you oi need to get a life son perhaps start by talking to girls and take it from there

Comment

If anyone wants to see who James bases all his posts on and are on twitter then look for Azak Fever and all will be revealed

pretty embarrassing being a parody but actually copying a parody trying to make it your own well.............

you oi need to get a life son perhaps start by talking to girls and take it from there
                  see yer da is having another one of his mood swings. jn

Comment

• you what Azak

Comment

you what Azak
                      see yer da thinks he's funny. but. he hasn't revealed his secret. hahahaha had you all falling for it. IM WEST ACTION. JN

Comment

• Comment

see yer da has got his hands on an emoji. he's 57 and uses a blackberry.JN

Comment

Ahem
                            I think you will find I am the Captain

Comment

• Whatever happened to the consortium and new investment?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Whatever happened to the consortium and new investment?
                                There was never any "consortium" in the 1st place or new investment, the guy who started this thread just got it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X