Regarding consortium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    So basically we've farked off the only real person who actually is ITK on this forum.
    Good grief what a sad situation now we are all back to knowing nothing that's going on again.
    Marc just ignore them farking spoons as Ginge would say
    Cracked me up there General
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

This also sort of blows it out of the water. Certainly if SM is heavily involved.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3845776.html
      I pointed this out yesterday too after watching the interview......I'm really not sure he or any manager would
      do that. I'm also not sure the club wouldn't tell him the situation either.
      I'm quite happy for both to tell the world what they like though, and I think Steve will work well with the players, so all good !!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        The laughable thing about the size of the FFP fine for a club our size is that it could send many businesses out of business. One of the things FFP was designed to prevent is actually a threat to survival.
        f**kin joke

Comment

Could all be spin from McClaren as not to attract increased prices for any player we may go for. If they all think we're out of the woods and allowed to spend again it doesn't matter who we go for the price will increase.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Could all be spin from McClaren as not to attract increased prices for any player we may go for. If they all think we're out of the woods and allowed to spend again it doesn't matter who we go for the price will increase.
            Spot On Jeff,

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              I see what you’re saying here Jeff, but if that was the case, then I give up. If you only want to spend £x on a player, then you just walk away if you can’t get them for that. Why does everyone have to play stupid f***ing games all the time?

Comment

I see what you’re saying here Jeff, but if that was the case, then I give up. If you only want to spend £x on a player, then you just walk away if you can’t get them for that. Why does everyone have to play stupid f***ing games all the time?
                It's called negotiation.

Comment

It's called negotiation.
                  Might be, for those who are trying it on.

If I ever decide what I’m prepared to pay for something though, that’s the most I’m going to pay. If a team are prepared to accept it but ask for more, they run the risk of being told what I’d tell them.

Comment

Might be, for those who are trying it on.

If I ever decide what I’m prepared to pay for something though, that’s the most I’m going to pay. If a team are prepared to accept it but ask for more, they run the risk of being told what I’d tell them.
                    You need to know what your BATNA is.

Comment

You need to know what your BATNA is.
                      Of course.

Comment

Of course.
                        Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

This also sort of blows it out of the water. Certainly if SM is heavily involved.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3845776.html
                          Thought it strange that he had no knowledge of the situation if he's been courting the possibility since December, but he says everyone knows from the outside, it's the inside situation he's not up to speed with yet. So there seems to have been little, if any, due diligence.

interesting to learn we have 4th highest revenue in Championship. Makes you wonder how much other clubs struggle with FFP.

Also, it seems to have taken a long while for this article to surface?

Comment

Was convinced there was a consortium coming in what with all the delay and Holloway not running his mouth off over being sacked.

Total b*llocks though really aint it !

Comment

Anyone who watched the Podcast could see TF is here for longhaul in my opinion

Comment

Shame really.

Comment

Working...
                                X