Regarding consortium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Mate we get it, you're ITK and you've been bang on the money so far. Don't throw a hissy fit when people doubt you or complain about something you've said. Just leave them to it.
    Ginge, I don't think it's that much of a hissy to be fair. The all knowing Rebel is rattling the cages and doing it in the style of an annoying child. I honestly feel for the bloke. His anger and misery throughout last season suggests he wen't home one day and found his wife in bed with her lover. And the way he is know coating off our most in the know poster suggests he is finally prepared to admit that it was another bird in the bed
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      Are the people complaining actually thick or what. I said if you are able to read properly that I doubt there will be any announcement regarding the consortium it will be kept behind the scenes and you'll just see the effect of it with the signings. Would you rather I just made up some tosh like rich arabs are coming in and going to spend billions. I tell you what I know that's all I can do so stop whinging like a bunch of women
      Calm down dear. Drama queen

Comment

Are the people complaining actually thick or what. I said if you are able to read properly that I doubt there will be any announcement regarding the consortium it will be kept behind the scenes and you'll just see the effect of it with the signings. Would you rather I just made up some tosh like rich arabs are coming in and going to spend billions. I tell you what I know that's all I can do so stop whinging like a bunch of women
        With all due respect Marc, pretty sure that the legalities of such dealings will necessitate the club filing documents to the relevant authorities. Don’t think these things can be kept “behind the scenes”.

You need to calm down a little though. There are always going to be the occasional muppets trying to shoot you down, whatever you say. Doesn’t mean we all think like that.

Comment

Personally, I like reading sensible irk stuff like Marc has provided. Some of your readership is a bit impatient mate, but understand that they are long sufferers like us all. Your posts offer some hope - maybe your critics just yearn for more?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

With all due respect Marc, pretty sure that the legalities of such dealings will necessitate the club filing documents to the relevant authorities.
            see also post 3 ;)

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            he is finally prepared to admit that it was another bird in the bed
            what's not to like......
            Last edited by hal9thou; 22-05-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

Ginge, I don't think it's that much of a hissy to be fair. The all knowing Rebel is rattling the cages and doing it in the style of an annoying child. I honestly feel for the bloke. His anger and misery throughout last season suggests he wen't home one day and found his wife in bed with her lover. And the way he is know coating off our most in the know poster suggests he is finally prepared to admit that it was another bird in the bed
              It seemed that way Blue, and I wasn't coating Marc off or anything, as you say there are always going to be sad cases like Rebel who delight in petty comments and I've learned to ignore it and they go away. Imo Marc would be wise to do the same.
              Marc, keep the info coming.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Marc has provided three pieces of ITK. Two of them (Ollie out, SMac in) have been spot on.

However the third one = jury out. As has been pointed out, any major change in board make up / share representation would have to be disclosed anyway, so there isn't much point in keeping the wraps on post agreement.

66% correct is still a blinding result vs other ITK posters......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  Marc has provided three pieces of ITK. Two of them (Ollie out, SMac in) have been spot on.

However the third one = jury out. As has been pointed out, any major change in board make up / share representation would have to be disclosed anyway, so there isn't much point in keeping the wraps on post agreement.

66% correct is still a blinding result vs other ITK posters......
                  This also sort of blows it out of the water. Certainly if SM is heavily involved.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3845776.html

Comment

The laughable thing about the size of the FFP fine for a club our size is that it could send many businesses out of business. One of the things FFP was designed to prevent is actually a threat to survival.

Comment

This is absolute nonsense, if there's a consortium investing in the club we need to report it to the football league. The investors need to be vetted and given permisson to invest if deemed fit and proper.
                      Also, it doesn't matter how much investment we get we can't spend it as we would break FFP rules again.

Comment

Hardly throwing a hissy fit, I won't bother posting anything in the future , thought that was the whole point of a message board , but if all I'm gonna get is grief and people belittling what I say I'd rather not bother , not passing on info to get grief lol you lot can find out news when you hear it in the papers from now on , was only doing you lot a favour , got better things to be worrying about to be honest. Cheerio

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Our new "person on the inside who can get information (apparently )"seems to have gone running for the hills,it' a pity because I want to know when is his contortium with all their millions for McClaren to spend coming in?????
                          They're otherwise engaged. Will be here after the tour is over.

Last edited by acricketer; 22-05-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Hardly throwing a hissy fit, I won't bother posting anything in the future , thought that was the whole point of a message board , but if all I'm gonna get is grief and people belittling what I say I'd rather not bother , not passing on info to get grief lol you lot can find out news when you hear it in the papers from now on , was only doing you lot a favour , got better things to be worrying about to be honest. Cheerio
                            I wouldn't bother too much, it's only Rebel!

Comment

Don’t blame you mate. I think you’ll find most people on here have enjoyed your speculation. Of course, message boards give us all the opportunity to say whatever we like, no matter how it comes across. I always think carefully about any contribution, luckily being a “ certainly don’t know”. I enjoy the banter, but some of us should take care with the stuff we tend to throw in the mix.

Comment

So basically we've farked off the only real person who actually is ITK on this forum.
                                Good grief what a sad situation now we are all back to knowing nothing that's going on again.
                                Marc just ignore them farking spoons as Ginge would say

Comment

Working...
                                X