Regarding consortium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

There was never any "consortium" in the 1st place or new investment, the guy who started this thread just got it wrong.
    Exactly

Comment

• Carry on thinking that , like you lot have any idea what's going on behind the scenes haha

Comment

• Personally I can't see why more investers would see any attraction in investing in a small debt ridden club , where's a return from their investment?, we know the interest of the current board which is O O C
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-07-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          Carry on thinking that , like you lot have any idea what's going on behind the scenes haha
          It's ok to be wrong sometimes mate.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

For those doubting this , you are so naive. You really think the club are going to come out and say ye we have millions and millions to spend. They are actually playing it clever for once and have to be given credit , especially Steve for saying he doesn't know what budget we've got etc just for the media , of course he does! Clubs will just rocket up prices and mug us off if they know we have money at our disposal, at least this way we can actually get players at reasonable prices.
            Not exactly much sign of this yet.... I like the look of Toni Leistner, I think he's exaclty the kind of player a team on a very limited budget should be buying, but that's just it, we're a club with a very limited budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Personally I can't see why more investers would see any attraction in investing in a small debt ridden club , where's a return from their investment?, we know the interest of the current board which is O O C
              The attraction for any Championship club is being one step away from the riches of the Premier League. Its a simple as that!

Over a 4-year outlook the ROI could be 3 or 4x the original investment, which means a doubling of money every year. That’s a 100% annualized return, versus 1% sitting in the bank.

This is what potential investors see in any championship club. As ever with all investments, there are risks that the future won’t work out as you planned.

Comment

Carry on thinking that , like you lot have any idea what's going on behind the scenes haha
                Welcome back dazzler ,you've been missing for a while.
                so it appears you are sticking to your story and #### the rest of us as we know nothing and you know it all?

Comment

• Info has dried up now Birch has left the club.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny View Post

The attraction for any Championship club is being one step away from the riches of the Premier League. Its a simple as that!

Over a 4-year outlook the ROI could be 3 or 4x the original investment, which means a doubling of money every year. That’s a 100% annualized return, versus 1% sitting in the bank.

This is what potential investors see in any championship club. As ever with all investments, there are risks that the future won’t work out as you planned.

Nah not that simple Jon not with the threat of ffp ! Spend to go up come down equals shyte street , also if an inverter is looking for making money why not go for a club outside London that doesn't carry such vast overheads ie villa Birmingham Bolton Norwich Ipswich WBA Stoke Swansea all with far less overheads and greater gate receipts and don't forget a longer term project but far bigger potential returns Sunderland

Comment

Nah not that simple Jon not with the threat of ffp ! Spend to go up come down equals shyte street , also if an inverter is looking for making money why not go for a club outside London that doesn't carry such vast overheads ie villa Birmingham Bolton Norwich Ipswich WBA Stoke Swansea all with far less overheads and greater gate receipts and don't forget a longer term project but far bigger potential returns Sunderland
                      london just has that allure though even for non football stuff and rich people still pay way over the odds for it coz its fashionable. us being a london club is our biggest positive for a rich investor, afterall where would someone with money to play with rather spend it, sunderland or london?

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post

london just has that allure though even for non football stuff and rich people still pay way over the odds for it coz its fashionable. us being a london club is our biggest positive for a rich investor, afterall where would someone with money to play with rather spend it, sunderland or london?
                        Agree with most of that but if an investor is only interested in financial rewards they won't give a toss where their money is made , we will never be as big a club as Sunderland Corbs , I'd really like to believe there other investers out there that see us as a viable investment but not at the moment that's still a good 3/4 years away at best TF and a few others saw to that

Comment

Agree with most of that but if an investor is only interested in financial rewards they won't give a toss where their money is made , we will never be as big a club as Sunderland Corbs , I'd really like to believe there other investers out there that see us as a viable investment but not at the moment that's still a good 3/4 years away at best TF and a few others saw to that
                          true that. with the ffp and that fine hanging over our head we aren't really an attractive club for investors, few more years away like you said when things level out and we become financially stable. thats why the ffp is incredibly inbalanced as it can benefit the bigger clubs with a larger fanbase.
                          oh well, i don't really want us to start throwing money around again anyway. i like our new business model as its more exciting to see our players develop into solid pros rather than seeing bosingwa stumble around every week

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post

true that. with the ffp and that fine hanging over our head we aren't really an attractive club for investors, few more years away like you said when things level out and we become financially stable. thats why the ffp is incredibly inbalanced as it can benefit the bigger clubs with a larger fanbase.
                            oh well, i don't really want us to start throwing money around again anyway. i like our new business model as its more exciting to see our players develop into solid pros rather than seeing bosingwa stumble around every week
                            Yep give me the efforts of Smyth Freeman scowens BOS Eeze luongo and co over of wage taking Ponce's signed on the premier supermarket dash pushed by T F

Comment

Working...
                            X